Author Topic: 0.4.16 loosing connections and GUI bugs  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
today i am loosing after maybe 5 minutes the connection with the network. After restart it lasts for 5 minutes again. Is this a known problem?

at the past when you clicked at the bid or the ask side the GUI would filled the fields with the amount and price and you needed only to hit the button. But now the it seems the "Total" is not calculated and if you hit the buy or sell button it will not confirm and a error occurs. - maybe also known!

When this is happening, I have found it would go through if I subtract maybe 10-20 cents off of the total amount. For example, if you are looking to buy bitUSD and your quantity is 20.0923 bitUSD, if you were to change the amount to 20.08 it would go through, or maybe 20.00  will go through. Unable to understand why but I have been able to get my orders to go through by changing the amount in the "cents". Might help as a quick workaround for you.

it is not this problem. it will show "zero" Total and for this reason the trade is not accepted.

Offline feedthemcake

• View Profile
today i am loosing after maybe 5 minutes the connection with the network. After restart it lasts for 5 minutes again. Is this a known problem?

at the past when you clicked at the bid or the ask side the GUI would filled the fields with the amount and price and you needed only to hit the button. But now the it seems the "Total" is not calculated and if you hit the buy or sell button it will not confirm and a error occurs. - maybe also known!

When this is happening, I have found it would go through if I subtract maybe 10-20 cents off of the total amount. For example, if you are looking to buy bitUSD and your quantity is 20.0923 bitUSD, if you were to change the amount to 20.08 it would go through, or maybe 20.00  will go through. Unable to understand why but I have been able to get my orders to go through by changing the amount in the "cents". Might help as a quick workaround for you.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
1.I know, I deal with it all the time now.
Just posted seconds ago here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9286.msg120368;topicseen#msg120368

2. I do not know about the second problem - because I have been asking forever to fill the correct price in the order and it still does not...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:51:56 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist