Author Topic: So whats going on with marketing?  (Read 4727 times)

Offline bytemaster

Most of the "marketing plan" is in providing the on-ramps that allow FIAT to flow into BTSX and then driving eyeballs to those on-ramps.

Spending money driving eyeballs to a highway with no onramps lowers your conversion rate and effectiveness.

So we need make sure the highway is in good repair and the onramps are easy.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Bo tells me the Eastern side has a team of 20-30 people contributing in various ways.
what the ...

Now I understand why they already have a nicely layouted investment plan. Well done  +5%

This would also explain the CNY volume... and be a good indicator of what investors can expect when folks this side of the pond ramp up.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Bo tells me the Eastern side has a team of 20-30 people contributing in various ways.
what the ...

Now I understand why they already have a nicely layouted investment plan. Well done  +5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I would like to know details about the Bitshares marketing plan. As an investor I have access to everything but future marketing plans. Right now as far as I know it is a one man job?

Twitter, reddit, crypto news outlets and traditional sources have very little to no content passing through. The majority seems to be community driven and many articles are destructive to the BTSX.

Bytemaster did ask for the campaign to halt until the code was stable and bugs ironed out. Fair enough. Now we are in safer waters and it is time to start the media. My impression is that our marketing is top secret and we have a game changing campaign ready to roll out on bytemasters word?

There are direct smear campaigns aimed at BTSX while misinformation is at an all time high. You will not achieve adoption and rope investors with this circling unchallenged.

With vegas around the corner and charting technicals moving towards critical indicators this is certainly an interesting moment for BTSX.

There are four all-star marketers working on the Western side alone. (They have been occasionally posting here.) Bo tells me the Eastern side has a team of 20-30 people contributing in various ways.

You can study their general strategies here:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8843.msg115029#msg115029

Meanwhile, if you see FUD being spread, post an alert on the forum.  We have some very competent and amazingly polite and patient volunteers that have been doing a pretty good job of swarming such postings like antibodies swarm a nefarious bacterium.  We can always use more of these heroes.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
I would like to know details about the Bitshares marketing plan. As an investor I have access to everything but future marketing plans. Right now as far as I know it is a one man job?

Twitter, reddit, crypto news outlets and traditional sources have very little to no content passing through. The majority seems to be community driven and many articles are destructive to the BTSX.

Bytemaster did ask for the campaign to halt until the code was stable and bugs ironed out. Fair enough. Now we are in safer waters and it is time to start the media. My impression is that our marketing is top secret and we have a game changing campaign ready to roll out on bytemasters word?

There are direct smear campaigns aimed at BTSX while misinformation is at an all time high. You will not achieve adoption and rope investors with this circling unchallenged.

With vegas around the corner and charting technicals moving towards critical indicators this is certainly an interesting moment for BTSX.