Author Topic: Marketing Strategy at Inside Bitcoin Conference  (Read 2115 times)

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee

Offline kisa

• View Profile
Inside Bitcoin Vegas open... wishing our team the best of luck on their journey!

+5% +5% +5%

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Inside Bitcoin Vegas open... wishing our team the best of luck on their journey!
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
Does the team plan to relay videos, pics and updates in an official thread? Best of luck.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
B's throwing heat! +5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Yes, I have invite only dinners and lunch meetings set up for all three days we're there, with the only purpose being to meet with key players in the industry. I'm currently in LA doing the same thing today (meeting with BitShares' attorney) and attending the LA Bitcoin Job Fair tomorrow to rub shoulders with the who's who of SoCal.   

That really is our core strategy at these events....to build relationships. Because that's where everything starts, with people doing business with people they like and know. 

Of course we'll also be getting Dan on stage, me and him doing countless interviews, tracking every single press person like a bloodhound, handing out free shirts (collective groan), collecting business cards, etc....etc....   

Should be fun!  B

Go get em' B!  +5%

Offline Final_Acclaim

• View Profile
Yes, I have invite only dinners and lunch meetings set up for all three days we're there, with the only purpose being to meet with key players in the industry. I'm currently in LA doing the same thing today (meeting with BitShares' attorney) and attending the LA Bitcoin Job Fair tomorrow to rub shoulders with the who's who of SoCal.   

That really is our core strategy at these events....to build relationships. Because that's where everything starts, with people doing business with people they like and know. 

Of course we'll also be getting Dan on stage, me and him doing countless interviews, tracking every single press person like a bloodhound, handing out free shirts (collective groan), collecting business cards, etc....etc....   

Should be fun!  B

Incredible!

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile

Should be fun!  B

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Final_Acclaim

• View Profile
I was just wondering if there's a marketing strategy for those attending the Vegas Inside Bitcoin Conference in Vegas. There's quite a few important players including GoCoin and BTCChina at the event. Are the guys attending setting up meetings ahead of time or handling it when they are at the conference? Exciting times ahead.