Author Topic: David Seaman seems to be declaring this is the end of Bitcoin  (Read 2739 times)

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Seaman sold at 275, thinking articulate reasons: The emotions flaring up must be due to the failure of Bitcoin!

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
When Vertcoin first came out, DS was the lead cheerleader. That lasted all of about three weeks before he bailed...with no gain.

This reminds me of when 2-bit announced he had horrific earth shaking news of scandal at the bitcoin foundation and that he had pre-emptively sold all his bitcoins because it was all over. 
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
When Vertcoin first came out, DS was the lead cheerleader. That lasted all of about three weeks before he bailed...with no gain.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
"But if we continue to do nothing, it's absolutely what we'll remain with. I'm bewildered you all really let Bitcoin go. With the price where it is now, even if it recovers overnight, it's another mark on its record the media can use to fearmonger people away from trying it out. It would have been a beautiful future."

Cue the heroic music as bitUSD enters the room!

Tuck Fheman

Wow. Seaman jumped off the bitcoin wagon quick. But, he's also saying Twitter's dead to him as well, so maybe he's just going through something.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline James212

• View Profile
BTS: theangelwaveproject