Author Topic: LibreMoney - Money based on the real work of the people  (Read 3513 times)

Offline prof1983

• LibreMoney
    • View Profile
    • LibreMoney.org
White Paper project LibreMoney

According to initial plans, 24/10/2014 should be ready LibreMoney-Beta1. But the project proved more difficult than I expected. To date, some functionality implemented, elaborated the concept, made ​​a business model, and other materials.

I decided to collect the published material and create a so-called "White Paper" project LibreMoney (version Alpha). The result was a book This work took me two weeks. The result is available at the following links:
libremoney.org/doc
libremoney-white-paper.pdf
libremoney-white-paper-full.pdf (with API)
LibreMoney - first secured cryptocurrency and crowdinvesting system with obtain reputation and Lm-money for successfully completed crowd projects.

Offline prof1983

• LibreMoney
    • View Profile
    • LibreMoney.org
For those who developed LibreMoney

- For venture investors: easy search start-ups in the early stages with a proven demand;
- For private investors the opportunity to invest in interesting projects for a small stake in the project (~ 0.1%);
- For startups (entrepreneur): Crowd-attracting investment at an early stage (stage ideas and prototypes);
- For investors in crypto-currency;
- For the OpenSource community - the opportunity to earn money (Donate + emission as a prize for good work);
- For all - a full monetary and financial system of the XXI century. Including the possibility of a decentralized, intelligent self-fulfilling contracts, electronic notary and other opportunities offered by technology blockchain.
Business model: P2P
Monetizitsiya: initial issue 1 million Lm.
LibreMoney - first secured cryptocurrency and crowdinvesting system with obtain reputation and Lm-money for successfully completed crowd projects.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions I know their is more then one talented coder here on the boards so I am sure you will have some luck finding some help. By honoring pts and ags I think it will just help to make your search easier as you have just given a stake to the community.

Offline prof1983

• LibreMoney
    • View Profile
    • LibreMoney.org
Do you all ready have access to a pool of programmers, designers, marketers? Or do you intend to try and attract them after you raise capital?
I have a few like-minded people. They contribute to the project LibreMoney. It mentors and marketers. These people are part of the work for the Lm-money. For example did the video (10000 Lm), made ​​the translation into Italian, Chinese languages​​, made ​​Twitter and Facebook (7000 Lm). This odd jobs, not full-time.

My goal - to find the JavaScript programmers willing to work for Lm-money. For 4 months I have not been able to find programmers. Therefore, I develop one. By the way, the source code is open: https://github.com/libremoney/main
The code is implemented by JavaScript (Node.js).

If we talk about funding, I am not looking for funding. I'm looking for people willing to take on the part of the implementation. Willing to work for Lm-
money (from genesis). Or smart investors who are ready to hire a programmer for their $. The investor will return lm-money.

If you choose to use the bitshares toolkit will you honor PTS and AGS holders with a stake of at least 10% each?

I do not want to base bitshare code in C++. I want to take the idea and logic DPOS, as well as find a like-minded community. I believe that the community - is the most important. I respect the work of other developers. Therefore believe it is fair to pay (honor) 10% of the genesis of PTS and AGS. As far as I understand, the honor PTS and AGS are needed to gain the loyalty of the community. I think this is correct.

Moreover, I believe that the developers NXT is also necessary to make a donation. The source code NXT is written well. And I use a part of the project NodeCoin (fork NXT, written by Nodejs).
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 01:41:09 pm by prof1983 »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
It sounds like a interesting concept but seems to heavily relay on having a community of somewhat skilled people available so that you can complete the tasks  you are funded for.
Do you all ready have access to a pool of programmers, designers, marketers? Or do you intend to try and attract them after you raise capital?

If you choose to use the bitshares toolkit will you honor PTS and AGS holders with a stake of at least 10% each?

Offline prof1983

• LibreMoney
    • View Profile
    • LibreMoney.org
You should probably find a translator first.
Yes. Need a translator. )

Also how is the creation of money regulated? I don't see you plugin in "real work" as parameter to a mining function.
Issuance of money is made for successfully completed crowd-projects.

Function of issue for the project:
Issue = CollectedAmount * DepositorsEvaluation * CommunityExpertsEvaluation * RemainingCommunityMembersEstimate

The idea is that the issue of money is performed for the new non-material value (wealth). Such as open technology, OpenSource projects, movies, music etc.
The new money created by the author crowd-projects (crowdinvesting/crowdfunding). Money is given for work produced.

During the first stage (collecting money, сrowd-founding, сrowd-investing), we determine the need for the project. If the specified amount is collected, the project people need. After the implementation, at a specified time, made ​​the vote. After the vote counted Evaluation. Evaluation indicates that the project is like people. So the project is the new value. And the author of the project (the entrepreneur) is the emission and reputation as a bonus for good work. Reputation - a numerical value. Reputation indicates how many values ​​a person brought into this world.

In order to avoid fraud. The system is the weight of the communities. Weight communities is determined by voting. Experts community is beneficial adequately evaluate projects of their community. On their integrity will depend interest people to a community project.

In addition, to be able to create a project, you must be a member of one of the communities. To do this, you must get a invite. The person who issued the invitation, he becomes your mentor.

We create a network of startups that create OpenSource. LibreMoney differs from the DAC: in LibreMoney single currency within the system. This Lm-money. And has a reputation. But reputation can not be exchanged for goods and services. And the Lm-money exchanged for goods and services available (through the stock exchange or directly).

drekrob

You should probably find a translator first. Also how is the creation of money regulated? I don't see you plugin in "real work" as parameter to a mining function.

Offline prof1983

• LibreMoney
    • View Profile
    • LibreMoney.org
Hello. I want to talk about your project LibreMoney. At the moment, consider the option to use BitShare Toolkit as a base.

LibreMoney

New Money (emission) in LibreMoney can only get the authors successful crowdfunding projects. The authors introduce new value in the world and receive for money creation, as a bonus for useful work. In fact, all the money in LibreMoney provided useful real work. Therefore, we say that LibreMoney - is to secured currency.

Brief description of

LibreMoney - a free decentralized financial system, based on existing cryptocurrency protocols distributed emission based CrowdFunding.

LibreMoney — the first and only secured cryptocurrency not subject to neither inflation nor deflation.

Description of project

Target
- Create a comfortable and reliable system for the development of open source technology and the Internet (OpenSource, movies, music, science).
- Create a complete financial system.

Principles
- Openness. Completely open system.
- Decentralization. Septic system! No single server, there is no single mechanism for transferring data.
- Stability. Maximum cryptographic protection. Encrypting the entire (transmitted data, the stored data) — this is necessary to avoid the possibility of compromise and destroy the system.
- Anonymity. Exclude the possibility of tracking the real location of the user.
- Scalability. The system should be able to scale up to larger sizes is not limited. Including should be able to work the system in interplanetary scale.
- Reliability. Accurate execution of all tasks, regardless of the desires of third parties.
- The uniqueness. The system is one. All actions are unambiguity. Not allowed parallel on different subnets of a system, is not allowed fragmentation of the system.

Сapabilities of the system
- Co-financing of projects (crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, crowdinvesting).
- Investment.
- VC funding.
- Long-term accumulation.
- Decentralized exchange of assets.
- Trade.
- Freelance.
- and so on.

Features
- Until the system at least three computer system continues operation.
- When the temporary isolation subnet system does not violate its functioning. Occurs only a limited number of users available for financial calculations and contracting.
- The emergence and cash flows are subject only to open algorithms.
- The amount of cash system reflects the totality of the real values ​​in the system.
- Emission is produced only when creating a new real values.

For whom is the project

Primarily:
1. Freedom people: artists, musicians, programmers who want to make with the help of co-financing (CrowdFunding);
2. Investors - people willing to buy cryptocurrency initially for the purpose of sale, when it grows in value.
In the future:
All people who want to freely pay for purchases, to fund interesting projects, create savings, investments, etc.

Article: What is money

Main site with information about the project: LibreMoney.org/en
Developed a platform for easy management of wallet: LibreMoney.com
Source code: github.com/libremoney/main

Presentation of the project: slideshare.net/prof1983/libremoneypresentation1
Video presentation1: youtu.be/ZyI-xWG87rk
Video presentation1: youtu.be/1FgzMDO-G8k
Objectives of the project by SMART: libremoney.org/purpose

We are looking for like-minded people (programmers, designers, marketers, investors).