Author Topic: DAC Angels - BitShares PTS Stakeholders Group  (Read 15766 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: DAC Angels - ProtoShares Stakeholders Group
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 08:25:21 am »
pm sent´╝îbut no response yet.  :P

There will be no responses, I am just building a mailing list which I will email all at once. 

Nice to see that there are so many people with over 1000 PTS! 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2013, 09:03:26 am »
The bottom line is that new DACs require dedicated teams and we have several DAC ideas that need teams behind them.

lovely!
hope we can be the first to the market. because i can see that msc and colored coin have made some progress as well, with cc was claimed to be "very close" to beta by one of its developers.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2013, 09:48:46 am »
The bottom line is that new DACs require dedicated teams and we have several DAC ideas that need teams behind them.

lovely!
hope we can be the first to the market. because i can see that msc and colored coin have made some progress as well, with cc was claimed to be "very close" to beta by one of its developers.

Agreed, first to the market is hard to beat. Good luck team

Offline guozhenping

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:12 am »
I'm in

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:20 pm »
I'm in, looking forward.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Agent725

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 02:17:15 pm »
Count me in.

Offline KyleChong

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2013, 05:24:32 am »
PM sent, please take a look, I am in.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2013, 07:31:19 pm »
Now that ProtoShares have largely been distributed, we would like to announce the formation of the ProtoShares Stakeholders Group.  This group will be restricted to those who have over 1000 PTS and would like to work with Invictus Innovations to increase the value of your shares.  We have some major plans in the works and would like you all to be involved.

Please send me a PM or contact us via our website so we can add you to this mailing list.   We are all partners now in the success of ProtoShares and we can do more by working together.

Anyway to have DAC "little" Angels?  I'd love to get in on some action but I have only 280 as of now
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 09:41:01 pm »
Now that ProtoShares have largely been distributed, we would like to announce the formation of the ProtoShares Stakeholders Group.  This group will be restricted to those who have over 1000 PTS and would like to work with Invictus Innovations to increase the value of your shares.  We have some major plans in the works and would like you all to be involved.

Please send me a PM or contact us via our website so we can add you to this mailing list.   We are all partners now in the success of ProtoShares and we can do more by working together.

Anyway to have DAC "little" Angels?  I'd love to get in on some action but I have only 280 as of now

Stay tuned...  :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:54:40 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:55 am »

Stay tuned...  :)

There's hope!  :D :D :D
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2013, 05:37:58 am »
I PM and emailed you, but why no response?
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline Squidrick

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2013, 05:42:33 am »

Read the previous posts. He's not going to send responses at this point. He is just collecting 'mailing list'

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2013, 02:14:08 pm »
I PM and emailed you, but why no response?

We greatly appreciate the surprisingly large number of interested stakeholders and plan to contact everyone as a group as soon as what we have to discuss with you is ready for prime time. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline OM

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2013, 09:03:19 pm »
I'm in too. Very much looking forward to this.

Verifying ownership of 1000+ PTS via signage should be a piece of cake (and should be required).

Offline fredafrica

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2013, 08:40:55 am »
PM sent