Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Only 28 a day NEW Accounts for BitsharesX - Proving Time - Brian Page  (Read 1745 times)

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile

Lets see what you can do Brian Page/MarketingDir.

www.bitsharesblocks.com/charts

Check the bottom chart "New Accounts"

Note: This most likely does not consider the exchanges.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 02:13:03 AM by eagleeye »

lzr1900

Re: Only 28 a day NEW Accounts for BitsharesX - Proving Time - Brian Page
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
I don't know what they do behind the screen .but at this moment,really suck.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 02:19:55 AM »
He just has to get his act together, cut through this BS PTS deal (Now when I say BS im not voting so its just how it is the PTS Deal), and lets not get not focused on the development as well as preparation of marketing.  Dont worry to much about the missile delivery system of some nuclear weapon.  Just have many missiles and do the development of the Atomic Strategy.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:24:07 AM »
While I'm also slightly confused why there has been nothing to show for Brians apparent several months of full time work, it's important to note that there simply is not a finished product to sell right now. It would be useless to go after small amounts of users at this time, what we need is a launch pad for when the full product, BTS is ready for mainstream(ish) users to come flooding in. Anyway, the kind of skillset it takes to double 28 new users/day to 52 new users/day is vastly different from the skillset it takes to double 2k new users/day to 4k new users/day, so having someone who is good at the former wouldn't really make much sense.

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 02:24:39 AM »
He just has to get his act together, cut through this BS PTS deal (Now when I say BS im not voting so its just how it is the PTS Deal), and lets not get not focused on the development as well as preparation of marketing.  Dont worry to much about the missile delivery system of some nuclear weapon.  Just have many missiles and do the development of the Atomic Strategy.

What part of "we're not ready for mass adoption before the next (and hopefully last for a while) hardfork" don't you get GeneralEagleye?

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 02:27:34 AM »
Rune:  He is trying to develop the nuclear bomb strategy rather than doing both small missile (small marketing, interviews, etc), and Atomic Bomb Preparation strategy to get us to $10 dollars each.

onceuponatime:  He has no competition, he tells us his strategy or works with us hes fine.  If he private messages on the forum everyone over 100 posts, he will gain many allies.

Offline luckybit

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 03:44:20 AM »

28 new accounts a day is very good but it should grow faster.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 04:05:54 AM »

28 new accounts a day is very good but it should grow faster.

This is across the bitsharesX qt/platform, not that website.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BTS: methodx
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 04:10:16 AM »
I agree 28 accounts per day is embarrassingly low. Shareholders are clearly getting very restless and want to see anything at all from the marketing side of Invictus.

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 04:14:38 AM »
I agree 28 accounts per day is embarrassingly low. Shareholders are clearly getting very restless and want to see anything at all from the marketing side of Invictus.

A new account cannot even register yet without posting and waiting for a faucet payout. That has nothing to do with marketing!

And the thread telling them how to go about that is particularly well hidden  :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:18:53 AM by onceuponatime »

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 04:15:40 AM »

We'll see.  I hope for brians sake he has something good coming.  The townsfolk are getting restless.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 04:18:32 AM »
no, 28 a day..this is not good, this is dangerous.

btsx has been 3 months since launch, and now the time was supposed to be high speed development period. I know some guys with large shares cashed out from the early mid october ( before the discussing and proposal things ). And you see the price is heading back to where it started.... The market is not blind, it will tell you whether your product and marketing is good or not, by showing the supply and demand. The truth is that not many people is demaning. The marketing sucks, let us and 3i face it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 04:20:01 AM »
I so much miss the ignore functionality on this forum...

Mumble and other forums are so much fun that way!  :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BTS: methodx
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 04:27:06 AM »
A new account cannot even register yet without posting and waiting for a faucet payout. That has nothing to do with marketing!

And the thread telling them how to go about that is particularly well hidden  :)

Point taken. Speaking of which, that's another issue that needs addressing. Transferring BTSX into the wallet is nowhere near as easy as it could be.

We'll see.  I hope for brians sake he has something good coming.  The townsfolk are getting restless.

+5%
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:28:54 AM by MeTHoDx »

Google+