Author Topic: 英语不好真吃亏  (Read 4867 times)

Offline dahongfei

• View Profile
coolspeed,我觉得看你的英文帖子我看懂了,这篇中文帖子没太看懂  :-[

Offline robust8

• View Profile
努力学英语

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
用google translate可以的,我看bytemaster还来中文版发过言,也是用的google translate
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline appbux

• View Profile
努力学习英文中

Offline marx

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ben
 :D 不懂问谷歌。没办法。一步一步来。
同道中人。

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
楼上说的好,我们生在中国是没法选择的,但是网络给了我们自由的机会,DAC给了我们看到新文明的希望。中国人是聪明睿智的,无论什么样的言论和思想压迫,都无法让我们放弃对自由文明的向往。我也想说,我想哭!
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline leeyt

• View Profile
你很棒的,英语也很棒,有人参与,我们就不灰心。中国人很聪明,只是我们的体制,让我们无法施展。本来应该是不懂汉语的人吃亏,可现在,我们吃亏。现在,我们每一个参与过来的人,都尽量将所知的内容和动向介绍给国民,让中国不会在这个问题上被文明所抛弃。相信我们自己国家将来不会落后的。我还想说,我想哭!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
我昨天回了 bytemaster 关于 POS 的帖,然后他回我了:
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1138.15
On bitcoin system, miners contribute hash powers the DAC needs, than the DAC taxes by inflation from the share(coin) holders to purchase the hash power. All this process is a fair business.

In the case of Transactions as POS,I am worrying whether there will be a rational issue Model.

Though, I really appreciate your effort on the thinking of all the Merged Mining, vesting, proposing decentralization, etc.

May you make it.
Coins have already been issued via mining if you want to call that rational. 

然后,十几个小时之后,他放出来了一篇《Dividends 2.0 - A Simplified Implementation of Dividends and Honest Blockchains》
http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1169.0

I would like to introduce a new, simplified, approach to implementing Dividends on a blockchain.  As many astute economists have pointed out, destroying the currency and paying dividends have the same effect on your bottom line.  In one case you end up with more units of a fixed supply, in the other case the units you have become more valuable.   Despite the economic equivalence of these two actions there is a critical psychological difference.   People are often unable to separate real return on capital from capital appreciation.  There is also a huge difference in user experience between seeing the number of dollars they have go up due to 1% interest while ignoring the 5% inflation.  They still 'feel' they got more.

This leads me to the following critical observation that all crypto-currencies are currently operating under the illusion that you have realized high gains when the reality is almost all coins have an inflation rate north of 10% per year.  As a result people are paying taxes on imaginary gains because the gains were not adjusted for inflation.  Just like we want the government to be 'honest' and tax people on their savings rather than hide the tax in inflation, all crypto-currencies should be honest and show the users' balance decrease by 10% per year as fees paid to miners.   

The reason this has never been implemented is because 'implementing a tax' has been considered entirely too difficult and inefficient.  I would now like to present a new approach to crypto-currencies that will simultaneously eliminate the inflation deception, enable dividends, and put an end to all crypto-currencies that think changing the money supply actually means something to the market.   This change could easily be adopted by all Altcoins without having to change the blockchain at all.   

Rather than considering the 'unit' of a currency to be individual shares, people should transact in 'Percent of Money Supply' and all balances should be represented as 'Percent of Money Supply'.   As currency is created you see your balance shrinking due to inflation.  When money is destroyed your see your balance increasing due to 'dividends'.   You can shift the decimal on this percentage to create friendly numbers, but ultimately it is still a percentage.   With a simple change to the user interface dividends can be implemented with ease.

If all block chains implemented this policy then the unit value on sites like http://coinmarketcap.com/ would be a meaningful way of comparing the coins.   In the case of BitShares this eliminates a large amount of bookkeeping and simply changes the way the currency is entered or displayed by the user.   Users get to see their dividends as their balance increases over time even though no coins are actually transferred to them. 

In the case of Bitcoin users would be able to write of a 10% loss per year against their capital gains.  I would like to officially proclaim that Bitcoin implements demurrage by charging people for holding a balance.  It is currently hidden by inflation, but none the less the economic system of all coins to date have a hidden wealth tax in the name of security and are terribly inefficient.  A future coin that is able to eliminate this inflation and 'tax' will have significantly more value. 

Given this insight, many of our future block chains have become much easier to implement. 

如果我的完整文章早被介绍到英语世界,那或许我可以被这个很棒的构思的帖子引用参考。
《比特币从哪里来?》:
http://www.8btc.com/where_does_bitcoin_come_from
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:54:02 pm by coolspeed »
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed