This is my first open post. If this would make any negative impact I’m sorry for that and it’s only my personal proposal for clarification.
1) 1.0 protocol must require many many work including start-from-scratch coding and on-chain testing (dvs chain).
2) No one, including talented person like bytemaster, bitmarket and many others in our community, can make real convincing marketing on a unfinished product imo.
3) From the following two posts, we could sum up that the dev team member is not so motivated in the perspective of salary. This is totally valid form theoretical point of view, many thanks for his frankness and willingness to have this open discuss. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12806.0https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12839.0
4) Lack of motivation results in low efficiency and poor product quality.
5) Above all, this is crypto world under high speed development. Unfortunately we are losing our earned early investors much more quickly and also losing our appeal to potential new investors whoever might watching us during every seconds we “wasted” (forgive my poorly chosen wording, I’m poor in English). Especially the year ahead us is believed to be the year of bitcoin 2.0 technology which means many direct competitors out there which are in full speed.
So, my purpose of this post is to consider applying a KPI program on the dev members during the work into 1.0 protocol using I3 fund or delegate pay as a bonus. I know this KPI program will need many work in creating itself. I really don’t know if this is feasible or not. I just feel we need 1.0 ASAP and present situation is not favorable of this aim.