1. Are UIA's going to change with the release of BitAssets 2.0/3.0? If so, what will be changed?
2. Could I use a UIA to hold my subscribers/depositors (a site I'm working on for BitShares) monthly dues? This way those dues create liquidity for the UIA.
3. Could the UIA pay rewards to those depositors/subscribers?
4. Will the UIA pay its holders (those who trade it) some Yield like a typical BitAsset?
5. What will a 5 character symbol (letters only) cost?
6. Living in (and issuing from) Germany, what sort of legal things should I do before I create the UIA? Then, before the UIA issues Yield or rewards?
7. I'd like the UIA to somehow pay an employee of our Munich DAC. Possible?
I need to make sure I do this properly. This DAC is going to generate a LOT of fees for the BitShares DAC and bring a LOT of investment, so I need to make sure I'm doing this right.
Please and thanx guys for any help with this you can provide