Dear BitShares Stakeholder,
We would like to introduce a new worker proposal that pays for a new BitShares core dev.Please vote for Worker 1.14.49: Alfredo Garcia, Bitshares Core Dev
This Worker Proposal is for 6 months, and will include fixing Graphene Issues via github, and building the new features for the Bitshares platform and DEx that the community has been asking for. Worker Details
- Total Cost of hiring Alfredo: 3,261,671 BTS (~9600 USD at $20/hr)
- This Proposed 6-month Worker will cost Bitshares 1,630,835 BTS (~4800 USD)
- *BitShares Munich will pay the other half, ~4800 USD
- Worker Lifetime: 6 months, (Jan 23 - Jul 23, 2017)
- Working Hours: 20h per week
- Worker focus on the 190 Github Issues, and new BitShares features from BitShares Roadmap
Note from Chris4210:
We are calculating with a stable BTS price of 0.0033 BTS/USD, including a small security buffer for BTS price, voting volatility, etc. The Worker funds will be paid to our BitShares Munich (bitshares-munich-devs) account, and we will manage the regular monthly payouts to Alfredo.
*BitShares Munich will be paying half of his salary (see above), since increasing the security of the Bitshares platform also increases the security of our products such as BlockPay.Short bio about Alfredo
- A professional programmer for over 10 years
- Hacker forever, prefers free markets and voluntary interaction
- Codes in pretty much any high level language like C++, C, etc.
- Has been learning his way around Graphene and projects headed up by BitShares Munich such as BlockPay, Smartcoins Wallet, C-IPFS, Stealth, Echo, Bridges and Gateways.
The last 4 years Alfredo started working in the financial field making automated programs for Meta Trader, Ninja Trader, Calgo, Tradestation and other platforms. Then he moved a bit to binary options development, this is mainly Brokers that have web based API's so he started to make automated software that trade in binary options.
Most recently, he started to work with Bitcoin related projects. He started working for others at some online casinos and small projects but it was extremely hard to find serious people in the field. He has also worked for the Supernet "Iguana" project, helped them out quite a bit. Similar to the "Komodo" project. Alfredo is under the supervision of, and reports daily to @kenCode at BitShares Munich.
Ken will post weekly updates in his usual thread here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22576.0.html
and Alfredo’s commits can always be monitored here: https://github.com/kenCode-de?tab=repositories Please vote for Worker 1.14.49: Alfredo Garcia, Bitshares Core Dev
Link to vote: https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/bitshares-munich-devs/voting/
Worker info: http://cryptofresh.com/workers
Thank you for your support!
Best regards, Christoph