Author Topic: I don't understand cryptsy's actions  (Read 7333 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
It would be nice to see MMC on coined up, if its on cryptsy it will drop to a few cents if not less.

Sorry but there are some idiot miners that dump thousands as they mine bringing down the price.

Coined up has less pumps and dumps, downside that the site loads slow but there's never problems with depositing/withdrawing  which the most important thing.

Thats one of the nice things about MMC, idiot miners wont jump on and mine it considering the scrypt altcoins is more profitable to mine with gpu's thus meaning if its trading on cryptsy most people would be buying/sell coins on the market rather than mining and dumping since that is simply not profitable right now with MMC and gpu mining.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
It would be nice to see MMC on coined up, if its on cryptsy it will drop to a few cents if not less.

Sorry but there are some idiot miners that dump thousands as they mine bringing down the price.

Coined up has less pumps and dumps, downside that the site loads slow but there's never problems with depositing/withdrawing  which the most important thing.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Coin development has management aspects that are completely new to most people and hard to understand / separate the intricacies...it's almost like we've created a new profession.

For the most part, overall price doesn't affect merchants and traders too much - they base in fiat or other virtual currencies, so they can adjust sale / cost prices in MMC accordingly. 

Miners are more affected by overall price, because it is "new income" - zero cost basis to them.

The "bad MMC" merchant does pump-and-dump / loves trade volatility / large site sales to collect fees / etc.  The "bad MMC" miner just mines and sells regardless of price.

The "good MMC" merchant markets to MMC miners with their products and/or price discounts - they "sink up" some of the "bad miner" MMC with services before it hits the exchange.  The "good MMC" miners hold their MMC, hire developers with MMC, or promote MMC merchants within the MMC network instead of selling on exchange.

We need more people to come out as "good MMC" supporters and sponsor development of some sites / volunteer / etc.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
I wish we had more pro-active traders on BTER, I am doing my thing constantly whenever possible adjusting my sell orders upwards when lower buy orders clear quickly.

Far too many people just list their MMC and leave it no matter what happens on the buy side, this is making it hard to have a upwards price movement on BTER.

Moral of the story, we need greedy traders like coinedup/cryptsy who actively trade and adjust orders based on demand.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I just emailed CoinedUp for MemoryCoin to be listed on their exchange. Let's see the results.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
We've had increasing volume on bter, haven't we?

In the meantime, let's post any OTC trade offers here, and cryptsy can see for themselves how much we need another exchange.

I have MMC from DEO salary, some BTC, and physical silver / paypal USD (eww) for US customers.  Post-below with any OTC person-to-person trades.  Have to trust you, so Officers preferred, may ask for ID or other trust assurance. 

Should also be "pro-MMC" meaning - pricing also benefits me so you're "tipping" me for avoiding dumping salary on market.  I'd say a 0.2% fee like an exchange...but I'm a single person, and this is "manual" start-up, so maybe 5-10%.  I'm asking for community members to stand up for volunteer donations / etc to stay "in-network".

You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Openex lists MMC/BTC also however that exchange have just about no volume.

Definitely need Coinedup/Cryptsy or both added urgently to get exposure.
I agree. That's why I want it to be added to more exchanges, as it will increase the interest in the coin which will increase demand.

Also, Coinex.pw has become an excellent and very big exchange.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Openex lists MMC/BTC also however that exchange have just about no volume.

Definitely need Coinedup/Cryptsy or both added urgently to get exposure.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Ive opened discussion with coinedup admin/owner directly.

Posting add this or that coin in forums isn't personal enough and easily ignored.
I agree,
I meant emails and PMs, not forums

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Ive opened discussion with coinedup admin/owner directly.

Posting add this or that coin in forums isn't personal enough and easily ignored.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I've contacted all exchanges.
They are flooded with "add me" (or "add what I mined yesterday" :) ) requests.
They won't easily reply.
Seeing it from their POV, as I said, they want coins with big volumes so I'm trying to show them that there is a nice volume building up on Bter.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:22:41 pm by itsik78 »

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Ive contacted coinedup but no response yet.

Offline trankil

• View Profile
did you trye coinedup   site is slow but it work great and have many different coins !
MMC : MTxecTRmb6Gs4wu4jsftJSHSuowiV3o6tF

PTS : PZt3qLFhQeber5NFjjv3ith813oF6zBwnU

Offline Firefly

• View Profile
Well, I don't understand why mmc.1gh.com has about 85% of all computing power of this coin.
What's about 51%-attack? It's not uprising Cryptsy doesn't deal with it.
And recall a scandal with premine.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
I hope it never goes to cryptsy, its just going to be pumped and then dumped. Destroying the coin's value.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5