Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 79645 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Barwizi, I appreciate you efforts. I have to admit though that I had a difficult time to wrap my head around the value proposition of Noir-x.
Can you summarize in a few sentences what the value proposition / reason for investing of Noir- shares/bits etc. is? How does the Noir-x system work?

I guess the best starting point is to say with us @ Noir we give you options, do you want to be a passive participant through mining and purchase of either NoirShares or active through investment directly in the company. We offer return value and profit, through products whose scope is in actual useable ideas in the crypto space and beyond. For example, our first DAS mines other coins and purchases NRS from the exchange, there by propping up value and allowing others to mine it indirectly through their own hardware spec. Those who are invested directly in the Group gain a % of the fees as profit. While this is a small amount, it all adds up over time with our other products.

Another example is our Mining Facility. this facility mines BTC and adds it to the company balance, this can then be paid out directly to our investors or is used to produce more products.

In one sentence, i'd say invest in us because we love results, we love profit and we are willing to work hard to produce quality solutions that are relevant to the crypto-space.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Barwizi, I appreciate you efforts. I have to admit though that I had a difficult time to wrap my head around the value proposition of Noir-x.
Can you summarize in a few sentences what the value proposition / reason for investing of Noir- shares/bits etc. is? How does the Noir-x system work?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:06:13 pm by delulo »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Trading volumes and price keep on their hard march, NRS will be worth at lest 10x more in 5 months. http://noirds.com/
Good to hear ... Could you briefly summarize latest developments?

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Trading volumes and price keep on their hard march, NRS will be worth at lest 10x more in 5 months. http://noirds.com/

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
PoS generation has started and the price has been on a forward march for weeks now. Please consult noirbitstalk for more information.

Offline fuzzy

So sending donations, I'm assuming, will work very similarly to how they work with BitShares PTS?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Coindgr

• View Profile
User:Coindgr

Already on the "Investment Portfolio NIG General Fund" list, sent now: 0.20040255 BTC
TX ID 3aefcf9e748a51bed4d7b1df9aac91e911b2a9f6eb664ede7da00281ab3bcbdf

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
NoirEx, NoirStore -- these are companies?

What are the blockchain based ventures?

NoirStore and NoirEx cannot be block chain based, these are ventures. Block chainbased ventures are NoirTalk and Unity(may be merged into one, still  being investigated). However after NoirEx goes live, all ventures will need investor approval.

Offline thisisausername

NoirEx, NoirStore -- these are companies?

What are the blockchain based ventures?
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
So Noirshares are not really shares and we have to donate them to get anything?

donate them

You have options, you can use it as a run of the mill currency and trade it or you can hold it until we release a DAC or you can invest it, you have to invest them to receive dividends from the company, you have to hold them to get stakes in blockchain based ventures.

sumantso

So Noirshares are not really shares and we have to donate them to get anything?

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
My understanding here is that NRS are investment shares in NIG, but dividends are only paid out to the sender's of shares held in one of NIG's investment funds.  Is this accurate?

If this is the case, then sending NRS to the general fund address essentially creates virtual, non transferable NIG general fund shares, which are dividend paying, and are the real shares in the company.  If you then use the NRS that have been sent to the general fund to develop the company by selling them to raise money, or by paying workers with them, the recipients will donate their NRS in exchange for dividend paying shares and the cycle will repeat, with share dilution approaching the total NRS supply at each cycle.

No, you have it wrong. sending NRS to the general fund is an investment in liquid, transferable shares. While the system is till awkward in it's infancy, they are really transferable. There have already been two transfers, as we gain momentum and support, this will be streamlined. The NRS in the general fund is rarely ever touched.

the recipients will donate their NRS in exchange for dividend paying shares

our structures are very different from invictus/pts/ags

it is not a donation it is an investment that guarantees a share in returns. Not by social consensus but by investment contract. Employees are paid either in crypto currency or using shares, this is still up for debate by investors since there are only 4 employees for now, including myself.

NRS is not the driving factor of the NIG, it is one of the factors, one of the preferred investment vehicles. we are operating on a different platform...perhaps you can take a minute to read the above linked documents? I'm sure they'll answer some of your questions.

Investors are free to invest using 4 chosen crypto-currencies, as our business ventures will span Ethereum and Counterparty, those will be added later.

the cycle will repeat, with share dilution approaching the total NRS supply at each cycle.

Shares are not diluted, each is set at a rate and once a venture is funded, there will be no more shares, thus protecting all those who invested from late comers. The GF can be used in tandem with select funds and as a result the dividends are paid to both, but the above holds, once the venture is fully funded and operational,  there are no more shares available. this prevents dilution. It is not a cake, from which slices are given out bit by bit. the cake is cut after everyone is sitting at the table. the only difference is that GF invetsors during the start period get weighted shares.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
My understanding here is that NRS are investment shares in NIG, but dividends are only paid out to the sender's of shares held in one of NIG's investment funds.  Is this accurate?

If this is the case, then sending NRS to the general fund address essentially creates virtual, non transferable NIG general fund shares, which are dividend paying, and are the real shares in the company.  If you then use the NRS that have been sent to the general fund to develop the company by selling them to raise money, or by paying workers with them, the recipients will donate their NRS in exchange for dividend paying shares and the cycle will repeat, with share dilution approaching the total NRS supply at each cycle.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
General Fund now open for Shares.

NRS :- 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
PTS :- Pv2FwmEsDcTYaCipdTUiC4kfPtSfYY84iP
BTC :-

Could you expound on this a little? I assume those are donation addresses? Are there minimum donations? Is there a website or forum post we can go to and find out more info?

the OP has documents that lay out the plans and structures. see

Understanding how your investment works

Noir Investment Group

Investment Options

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
General Fund now open for Shares.

NRS :- 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
PTS :- Pv2FwmEsDcTYaCipdTUiC4kfPtSfYY84iP
BTC :-

Could you expound on this a little? I assume those are donation addresses? Are there minimum donations? Is there a website or forum post we can go to and find out more info?
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."