Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Price  (Read 4333 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Price
« on: February 28, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »

lol, bee watching the price drop wide eyed, people are so afraid that rather than chance it for after  the snapshot, they are selling high now.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline doxymoron

• View Profile
Re: Price
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 01:57:44 PM »
lol, bee watching the price drop wide eyed, people are so afraid that rather than chance it for after  the snapshot, they are selling high now.

Or may be selling for BTC to donate to get Angelshares.
wallet_approve_delegate doxymoron-delegate
75% pay rate
BTSX: doxymoron

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:13:06 PM »
It should be a volatile trading day.

Offline stupid_american

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:20:36 PM »
but is it still a good idea to get angelshares instead of just keeping the pts (due to high amt. of ags purchases today)?

Offline biophil

• Incentives run the world
    • View Profile
  • BTS: zebulon
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 02:27:29 PM »

Or they're selling part of their portfolio of PTS, planning to buy back in after the snapshot... It's not a bad hedging strategy. Rather than put all my eggs in the BitShares X basket, I'll get some future-bitshares-project eggs cheap.  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:18:17 PM »
Those are probably buying goxbtc :-)
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline gnarl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:00:40 PM »
The price is going down because the only official announcement was a twitter, that said THIS   Caution: Watch for Falling PTS
Here is the link   https://twitter.com/_bitshares/status/439258784490590209

Most people will not read that article, they will only see the twitter.
Great marketing...

Offline burgoboby

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 11:29:55 PM »
OMG !  they suxxxx ! our PTS worth almost nothing thanks to their weird marketing policy

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 01:56:13 AM »
The price is going down because the only official announcement was a twitter, that said THIS   Caution: Watch for Falling PTS

Great marketing...

Actually its a pretty good article. The writer does post a very important issue.

I think in order to get bitshares, a PTS holder will have to hold their PTS until the DAC is released and bitshares are distributed. I could of just bought pts today waited for the snapshot and sold my PTS with no loss and have free bitshares which could be worth quite abit.

Not sure if that is fair for the longterm PTS holders who never sold as they wait for bitshares.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 04:04:24 AM »
If BTS has a successful launch, PTS should go back up in anticipation of future DAC's.  Well have to sit tight and with what's happening to BTC, PTS holders may be just fine!

Offline luckybit

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 04:37:38 AM »

Don't expect the price to drop too much. Many of us are waiting for low prices for PTS so we can scoop them up.

As a result I don't think PTS price is going to drop for long.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 06:55:02 AM »
thank you for all your opinions, the variance makes for a wonderful pool of thought.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline megadeth92

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 03:44:12 PM »
Could be a good idea buy PTS on cryptsy and sell on bter?
Account: jdroa92

Offline toast

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »

Great marketing...

Actually its a pretty good article. The writer does post a very important issue.

I think in order to get bitshares, a PTS holder will have to hold their PTS until the DAC is released and bitshares are distributed. I could of just bought pts today waited for the snapshot and sold my PTS with no loss and have free bitshares which could be worth quite abit.

Not sure if that is fair for the longterm PTS holders who never sold as they wait for bitshares.

You mean as they wait for BTS X? If you're in it for other DAC's your position is the same if not better (plus you can get more cheap PTS). If you're in it for BTS X then holding PTS no longer does anything for you
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline biophil

• Incentives run the world
    • View Profile
  • BTS: zebulon
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
Could be a good idea buy PTS on cryptsy and sell on bter?

Yes, if one is trading higher than the other. That's called "arbitrage" - simultaneously buying low and selling high. It's a valid way to make money and increase the liquidity of the exchanges, but you will only be successful if you hold both BTC and PTS on both exchanges so that you can buy and sell at the same exact time. Because it's a very easy way to make money, arbitrage opportunities don't last long.

Google+