Author Topic: Live SnapShot Calculator  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Riverhead

PTS has a snap shot on Nov 5th but is otherwise unaffected functionally.

So you could sell now and pick up as many as you want at fire sale prices.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Don't forget to factor in that fact that other 3rd party DACs are still being encouraged to snapshot PTS after Nov 5th. If you sell your PTS now then you obviously give up genesis shares in other 3rd party DACs. Not exactly an apples for apples situation. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

I guess...but I can't imagine there's going to be much going on in the future. I've been waiting for a good time to sell my BTSX at a high price and transfer it into PTS to get a nice premium for becoming illiquid, but the PTS price just doesn't seem to be discounting lately...and the volumes are pretty abysmal, too. Pretty sure there will likely be a major flash crash in PTS price after the snapshot, so you can't really say holding PTS will do much for ya. Maybe I'll convert to DNS instead...decisions, decisions.

Offline pseudoscops

Don't forget to factor in that fact that other 3rd party DACs are still being encouraged to snapshot PTS after Nov 5th. If you sell your PTS now then you obviously give up genesis shares in other 3rd party DACs. Not exactly an apples for apples situation. Please correct me if I'm wrong here...

Offline Riverhead

Wow! PTS is now looking like a sell would yield more BTS. There's life in the old girl yet :).

Offline Riverhead

I think Google puts limits on API calls.  I may have to rethink how the numbers refresh.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline onceuponatime

Values are not loading for me. All cells say "Loading..."

Same for me.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Values are not loading for me. All cells say "Loading..."

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
It is something between 4 and 4.1, sorry I don't have the exact number.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It makes a difference of 2.5% in value between 4 and 4.1. Exact number would be welcome.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline Riverhead

No worries, set it to 4.1 so it errs on the low side.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Riverhead

Is effective supply applied to DNS BTS conversion 4 bill or 4.1? I thought it was supposed to be 4.1.

I couldn't remember which. 4.1 does sound correct. I'll update it.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Is effective supply applied to DNS BTS conversion 4 bill or 4.1? I thought it was supposed to be 4.1.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline Riverhead

Put together a quick sheet that shows the effective prices vs market prices to aid with balancing your portfolio pre November 5th snapshot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M65Gt1mFstAgTkECJfUX18f187tGzqJeXT7877qLv-M/edit?usp=sharing