Author Topic: Longtime Investor - I am out  (Read 16040 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
The merger is a good thing long run. The proposals are good. However from experience and track record it will take much longer than people expect. Could be 2-3 years before it all happens and some won't be prepared to wait that long they will dump. Also competition might outplace BTSX so risks are there

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Well I just find that they naturally have reaction. I don't know if it is a self fulfilling prophecy. What I do know is that they provide me with low risk high reward entries.
Can you please let us know where do you think the price is going to go next and why?
Thanks  :)

I think we've hit the bottom just now...but I'm a shit trader lol. I'd like to imagine the snapshot coming up quick will re-spark some interest...and a lot of big guns are being prepared for November and December from the sounds of it. Selling now really is like leaving right before take off IMO.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I'm not a fortune teller, I take calculated risks. To be honest, it could go as low as 0.000025. But I'm not betting on that.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Well I just find that they naturally have reaction. I don't know if it is a self fulfilling prophecy. What I do know is that they provide me with low risk high reward entries.
Can you please let us know where do you think the price is going to go next and why?
Thanks  :)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Well I for one welcome volatility it is not healthy for any symbol price to go up up up. The 0.000093 was a key Fib level and I expected a drop. Funny how it follows these natural moves regardless of the news.
Sorry .. but I really need to ask this:
What do Fibonacci levels have to do with natural movements of markets/prices ..

When I read about this .. I only can think of the self fulfilling prophecy ..
But well .. I am not a trader ...

Could you enlighten me?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Well I for one welcome volatility it is not healthy for any symbol price to go up up up. The 0.000093 was a key Fib level and I expected a drop. Funny how it follows these natural moves regardless of the news.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Right lets move all threads that have any doubt in a recycle bin. :)
It's not about the doubt .. nor about the criticism ... it's about how the doubt s presented ... as pure FUD or with a chance for a discussion!

well said...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

yeah ... indeed this the best idea^^ Nooooo, seriously i'm not joking with a *criticism board... just thinking loud ...
but wouldn't it better to have a central place here on forum for doubts, controversial thoughts etc...?

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
It's not about the doubt .. nor about the criticism ... it's about how the doubt s presented ... as pure FUD or with a chance for a discussion!

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
we should habe a subforum for people and posts like these .. just so they don't annoy those that want to be productive .. and not speculative

criticism sub board section ^^

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
What if ... It's I3 selling? In fact I think they should sell some of their stake. It's too large. :) so long term this could be great news
1) Buy high
2) Sell low
3) Goto 1) unless broke!

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
What if ... It's I3 selling? In fact I think they should sell some of their stake. It's too large. :) so long term this could be great news

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
STOP SELLING YOU STUPID AMERICAN!!!!

YOU R GOING TO KILL BITSHARES!!!!

EVERY ONE MUST SACRIFACE FOR BITSHARES DREAM!!!!!
lol .. and the amaricans think it's the chinese selling :)

p.s. for the next time .. stop SHOUTING! please

I think its a combination... triggered by americans because btcusd took a hit.. and USD rallying vs all currencies (interest rate speculation because FED stopped bond buying).

IMO this is an ideal bottom for both bts usd and btc usd.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag