Author Topic: Sfinder---He looks honest, but as a matter of fact, he’s a snake in the grass!!  (Read 5167 times)

Offline Riverhead

Offline fuzzy

With this out of the way, if you have a second to explain the meaning following phrase:
"我一直认为白菜是散户的利益代言人 +5% +5% +5% 根红苗正,不偏袒"

translated by Google as:

"I always thought that cabbage is retail interest spokesperson + 5% + 5% + 5% root seedlings are red, not favoritism"

lol...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline betax

• View Profile
Many thanks for all the Chinese teachings, I love this forum always learning something
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Dollar --- simply reads "Dol" , and "刀" also reads "Dol" in Chinese , so it's a slang for dollar .   The real meaning for "刀" is knife.So if you use a google translator to translate the Chinese slang for  USD , you would end up with "knife" .

Ah!  That makes sense.

I thought that the $500 had been changed into 500 knives because they all felt betrayed or something.   Glad to know that not it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
It means "He has a good reputation and good background , no bias towards any parties"
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

zerosum

With this out of the way, if you have a second to explain the meaning following phrase:
"我一直认为白菜是散户的利益代言人 +5% +5% +5% 根红苗正,不偏袒"

translated by Google as:

"I always thought that cabbage is retail interest spokesperson + 5% + 5% + 5% root seedlings are red, not favoritism"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:30:51 am by tonyk2 »

zerosum

'properly properly'

is some kind of powerful statement in Chinese (wild guess here), broadly translated as quite appropriate, reasonable, just, etc.

First heard of it in the phrase - "$500/BTSX properly, properly!"  NB The total supply of BTSX was expected to be 4Mil not 2Bil when the statement became popular.

my 0.02 BTSX

The original Chinese sentence if translated well would be  :  BTS is good , 500USD without any problem .

But Stan translated the Chinese sentence with google translater , so his result was : 500 knives properly properly .

And the Chinese remembered what Stan said , so "500 knives properly properly" is part of the new English slogan now .

Dollar --- simply reads "Dol" , and "刀" also reads "Dol" in Chinese , so it's a slang for dollar .   The real meaning for "刀" is knife.So if you use a google translator to translate the Chinese slang for  USD , you would end up with "knife" .

Thanks!
Now I know the whole story. One learns something everyday here!
The rest of the story continues after the quote from gamey...

'properly properly'

is some kind of powerful statement in Chinese (wild guess here), broadly translated as quite appropriate, reasonable, just, etc.

First heard of it in the phrase - "$500/BTSX properly, properly!"  NB The total supply of BTSX was expected to be 4Mil not 2Bil when the statement became popular.

my 0.02 BTSX

The original Chinese sentence if translated well would be  :  BTS is good , 500USD without any problem .

But Stan translated the Chinese sentence with google translater , so his result was : 500 knives properly properly .

And the Chinese remembered what Stan said , so "500 knives properly properly" is part of the new English slogan now

Thats hilarious.  I would have bet money that it had something to do with 'death by a thousand cuts' and it was wishful thinking of the community towards sfinder. 

As explained above, I thought it is playing with the words. Combining  - '$500/BTS properly properly' (as I understood the saying until now)

with some knives for  sfinder's behavior.

LOL

Offline gamey

• View Profile
'properly properly'

my 0.02 BTSX

And the Chinese remembered what Stan said , so "500 knives properly properly" is part of the new English slogan now

Thats hilarious.  I would have bet money that it had something to do with 'death by a thousand cuts' and it was wishful thinking of the community towards sfinder. 
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
'properly properly'

my 0.02 BTSX

And the Chinese remembered what Stan said , so "500 knives properly properly" is part of the new English slogan now .

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:53:18 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

zerosum

'properly properly'

my 0.02 BTSX

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
500 knives properly properly !!

Can someone explain what this means?

Whenever I translate the chat on btc38 they are always saying '500 knives'

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10723
explained here .

Another info :  Dollar --- simply reads "Dol" , and "刀" also reads "Dol" in Chinese , so it's a slang for dollar .   The real meaning for "刀" is knife. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 05:44:02 am by btswildpig »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Can someone explain what this means?

Whenever I translate the chat on btc38 they are always saying '500 knives'

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
where is user COINz to try to defend the snake?

Sfinder used the other id "pan" said he is very busy these two days, and will come back to defend himself soon.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10972.msg144517#msg144517

Meanwhile, ID "coins" disappeared, you know....
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Thanks for your sense of justice. However, since the truth is already quite clear, we don't need to whip his dead body over and over again, right?

In case somebody want to dig the tomb to see the history, please see the posts as follows:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10937.0 Notification from the Chinese community about "sfinder"

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10850.0 Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10970.0 The voice from former coin team members(in Chinese)

I think the whole community hopes to leave this crap on the behind ASAP, then we can go back to the route towards     500刀 :D