Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 53271 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey Cass - I'm the one that messaged AJ before the final copy and convinced him not define BitShares as an "untethered cloud type network".

His original copy had a lot of technical errors and anyone with a modest understanding of decentralized computing would have dismissed it as not credible fluff.

pls continue :) +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

TurkeyLeg

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:27:19 pm by TurkeyLeg »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
My personal opinion is that a simple brochure like this is not difficult to craft and is also not time intensive. A committed community member could really have done the design for free and that 15% delegate pay could have gone to printing...

I sincerely appreciate AJ's effort to bring this together but in reality the copy is good, not great - and it just isn't that difficult to do this. When I have time this week I'll make another one.

Again - great work AJ - but it's a little disheartening to hear people quibbling over getting paid to do this. We should all be motivated to create copy and get it out there - growing the value of BTS is how we get paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then stop talking and start doing :)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:11:25 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

TurkeyLeg

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 12:28:08 pm by TurkeyLeg »

38PTSWarrior

My thoughts:
Because I provided you the working files for my flyer I would also find it nice to get them from emailtooaj too.

Because the pamphlet is global and unpersonal, it would be good to have no name at all on it and pay emailtooaj for the work.

I don*t want to be childish and think bigger. That*s why I will hand them out. I already did and people read it last night.

I need a flyer and am disappointed that I have not the skills to make a nicer one. I like the 
symbols in the circles emailtooaj. I think I can steall them and make myself a new flyer. I want 6 parts on a A4 page. Somehow I will fiddle it together I think. But that since 4 weeks.

Should I ask someone to help me or make a bounty? What should I offer as price?

Thanks for your help and I agree with you onceuponyourtime.

A binded version would be good. The man in the print shop yesterday flipped it wrong.
Emailtooaj, I read that you have a A4 format. I need it :)

Full throttle everyone :)

Offline onceuponatime

I dont like it because he is getting the credit but I am walking around. I have a personal approach which needs practice and not everyone can do it.

He is only getting the credit for designing the flyer.

You could either:

1: make up your own pamphlet to give out that has your bts referral on it

or:

2. print up a label with your name and referral account and stick it on the front of each flyer.

I honestly think that people should tip emailtooaj for the work he did on his flyer. His referral account is there for people who want to use his pamphlet to tip him if they want.

And I think people have been tipping you for walking around and talking to people about bitshares. Haven't we?

You need to think bigger, Pinky, Martin.

38PTSWarrior

I dont like it because he is getting the credit but I am walking around. I have a personal approach which needs practice and not everyone can do it.

Offline onceuponatime

Hi Martin:

I have sent you a PM about printing charges.

Offline onceuponatime

I don*t like that emailtoaj*s BTS and Ref-link is on the flyer.

Why don't you like that? Don't you think that we should be able to tip him for the awesome work he has done in putting the flyer together?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

38PTSWarrior

An now at home. Montepulciano D~abruzzo and sweets.. :-)

https://youtu.be/DTSvOJZ3ctk

38PTSWarrior

I don*t like that emailtoaj*s BTS and Ref-link is on the flyer.

38PTSWarrior