Author Topic: My experience as financial adviser so far  (Read 53143 times)

38PTSWarrior

After the first 2.5 hours I went working for another 1.5 hours. Someone who earns more than 10000 a month told me that he thinks that I am brave and that he will check out bitshares. Brave because I am doing what I do.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Edit: Later another hour and a half. People like it, someone said that he thinks i have cojones and that he will check it out.

?

38PTSWarrior

I walked around with the sign in Stuttgart for 2,5 hours in the main shopping road, where I talked to some people. One man was interested and made a photo of me and the poster.

Akado, back in Germany, because of family. I told a coffeeshop about it. There are several users who live in the netherlands, maybe they have more luck.

Edit: Later another hour and a half. People like it, someone said that he thinks i have cojones and that he will check it out.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:19:48 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
You're in Amsterdam? It just takes 1 coffee shop to use BitUSD and sell weed at a discount. BitShares will end up taking over the Mexican cartels. Jokes aside, are there any bitcoin meeting near you? Where you could setup a spot for bitshares? At least you would already be in a cripto-environment, it could be easier to reach out to people.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

Now I will tell the people about BitShares, like I do since 18 months. Because first they here it from me, and when the time is right they will become users. They will read it in the news and then think, hey that guy told us about it once, let“s try it out then :-)

38PTSWarrior

Since first of January, I had 522 unique visitors to my google site.
From 43 countries.

8.6 percent from Google.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 03:34:50 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Registrations through my referral link: 0

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Liondani, forget Skype, let“s talk only in public but thank you of course.
Because of the votes, I dunno. Maybe because there is no real business plan. Maybe that I should pay charity from my own money. I am going nuts because look how easy it was for blakcwavelabs to get elected and they never did anything other than posting bullshit. Still they are higher ranked than your martin the joker. PC, James Calfee, all voted in pretty quickly. So it had not much to do with voting.
[/b]

That maybe means that the active voters are interested more for software developers, programmers etc. because they want a stable bug-free  client (first-priority) so we are ready for mass adoption...
Don't forget that almost all marketing  "efforts" failed miserably (result oriented), and it is very difficult to provide metrics about their progress ... 
If you could give to the community a proof of how many new users came (or will come) to bitshares  because of your efforts  (what about your referral account?), then maybe you would have better results(?)...

38PTSWarrior

Liondani, forget Skype, let“s talk only in public but thank you of course.
Because of the votes, I dunno. Maybe because there is no real business plan. Maybe that I should pay charity from my own money. I am going nuts because look how easy it was for blakcwavelabs to get elected and they never did anything other than posting bullshit. Still they are higher ranked than your martin the joker. PC, James Calfee, all voted in pretty quickly. So it had not much to do with voting.

38PTSWarrior

I just met an engineer who made and sold miners. Got his card and will write him in the evening. He is very busy, has a company and doesn“t know about alternatives to clones yet.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Boom!

I really can't**  explain why you are still not elected?  :)
maybe because the shareholders know you will continue to contribute for free (?)  :P  (obvious just a joke  :))

** I am afraid it has more to do with the "voting apathy" and the very bad user experience to vote from our client ! (?)

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Liondani, I would like to have a bit more contact with you about business because i tend to lose my confidence, and have difficulties to make decissions on my own. Let*s skype again soon. Or should i post that in the forum so we dont have this pm thing and so that people know what we communicate? Ok i will post this text now.
What i wrote in skype:

Hi! I didn+t want to spam the delegate section with my updates. But maybe it+s about time to make a little zusammenfassung (summary), of what i did in a short clip and post it there. The question is, should this go in my proposal thread or should i open a new one?

don't open a new thread... this is warm enough and will do the work... ;)
waiting for our skype session one of the next 2 days, maybe after 10.00 pm (?), let me know...

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

38PTSWarrior

Today a couple of personal introductions. A lawyer for human rights.. :-)

38PTSWarrior

What I did yesterday: Walking around and usual stuff. One person was interested and I offered him free installation help. I think he will become a user because he gave me his email and seems truly interested.