Author Topic: Can Alphabar and Tonyk agree on something  (Read 4203 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

It is amusing how both myself and TonyK have been some of the more critical people on here. Keep trying to redeem yourself and frame it differently AlphaBar.  No, it isn't just you......

Now it is all poor me! poor me! poor me! Stop with the martyrdom shtick.

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile
With respect to "marketing" payouts... those are not for "one guy" but for entire teams working on stuff.

I am not Rune or alphaBar... I do not care if it is one guy or 10...

I just hope the 'stuff' this/those guys are working on, is worth a million bucks upfront...more so than everybody else combined...

after all this amount is what? 65-85% of the whole AGS fund....

How funny to see you singing the same tune in the end... even though you disparage me in the process. I called for (i) a reasonable accounting of all funds (including marketing) and (ii) reasonable accountability in exchange for those funds. Seems you now want the same, but I'm afraid you will be accused of "spreading FUD" by the worshippers.

We might be after the same thing at the end... who knows... at least I am not trying to be disruptive, and I hope you are not too.
And yes I know, I will be unnecessary blamed and I might be also reasonably accused...I will just try to stay open minded for the truth and not only my personal interest.

I think the culture of this forum is somewhat flawed to be honest. There is a lot of groupthink and cheerleading that is celebrated as a virtue. If we weren't so averse to criticism we would be far better off in the end. It's true that we're on the same team, but for a niche technical product like cryptocurrency, I would expect a far less emotional and more rational debate around here. Hopefully things improve, but I think there is a leadership void that contributes to the problem.

zerosum

With respect to "marketing" payouts... those are not for "one guy" but for entire teams working on stuff.

I just hope the 'stuff' this/those guys are working on, is worth a million bucks upfront...more so than everybody else combined...

How funny to see you singing the same tune in the end... even though you disparage me in the process. I called for (i) a reasonable accounting of all funds (including marketing) and (ii) reasonable accountability in exchange for those funds. Seems you now want the same, but I'm afraid you will be accused of "spreading FUD" by the worshippers.

We might be after the same thing at the end... who knows... at least I am not trying to be disruptive, and I hope you are not too.
And yes I know, I will be unnecessary blamed and I might be also reasonably accused...I will just try to stay open minded for the truth and not only my personal interest.

Offline alphaBar

• View Profile