Author Topic: Is this the bottom?  (Read 10954 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
One announcement that we could promote is that buying BTS before Dec 8 gets you shares in Bitshares PLAY.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yup i'm also working on e-commerce plugins for bitshares. Will be integral for merchants to adopt a pay with bitshares model.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
This is the first time in a long time I have seen BTS rallying very hard while bitcoin isnt going up at all. 

So far so good.   Getting to .117 CNY should confirm that the low is in and we are going higher.
This is what i wanted to see with bts now an annoucement has to followto sustain uptrend...

There's a lot of positive developments happening:

- Unity on objectives in the forums
- Great communication within the recent dev Mumble session
- Community marketing initiative launched
- Details on 0.4.5
- On/off ramps coming

It should get interesting.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
This is the first time in a long time I have seen BTS rallying very hard while bitcoin isnt going up at all. 

So far so good.   Getting to .117 CNY should confirm that the low is in and we are going higher.
This is what i wanted to see with bts now an annoucement has to followto sustain uptrend...
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Finding the bottom..

"If it turns out it is like an onion with millions of layers and we are just sick and tired of looking at the layers -- then that is the way it is."

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I like that this time we move up together with Counterparty and Ripple, while BTC and all the trash like LTC, DOGE and DRK is still down comparing to their prices 24h ago. Maybe the market finally realized which projects have some value...

I had the same reaction when I saw coinmarketcap this morning.  Its as if sanity returned to the market for a day.  Things that should be going up are, at the expense of things whose best days are in the past.

(If it wasnt for the terrible distribution, I definitely wouldve bought some ripple!  It makes me so sad that the devs kept almost all of it). 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline hpenvy

• View Profile
I like that this time we move up together with Counterparty and Ripple, while BTC and all the trash like LTC, DOGE and DRK is still down comparing to their prices 24h ago. Maybe the market finally realized which projects have some value...

It will be interesting when Litecoin falls below 100 million for a few straight days.
=============
btsx address: hpenvy
Tips appreciated for good work

busygin

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I would suggest that in a market this thin TA should be considered for entertainment value only.

There's a dozen or so folks pushing this market around at will, and perhaps less.

I think TA still works as reliably as ever even with just a few large participants.  Which is to say, only somewhat reliably.  :) 

In fact, if I had listened more to my TA instead of being super long term bullish on bitshares and not ever wanting to sell, I wouldve made more shares by trading.

If that was the bottom, we wont be able to be sure until much higher.  But so far so good. 

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I would suggest that in a market this thin TA should be considered for entertainment value only.

There's a dozen or so folks pushing this market around at will, and perhaps less.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
It would be even better if BTC price has reached the bottom too.  8) I want some upwards price movement for black friday :D

zerosum

And now a laughable wall of about 5 BTC at about ~0.000048 BTC/BTS.

You called the bottom Ander !!!

Offline Ander

• View Profile