Author Topic: Delegate Proposal: stan.delegate.xeldal  (Read 4083 times)

Offline jamesc

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile
In this thread Bytemaster requested the campaigning of helper delegates for himself, Stan and other core members. My proposal is below. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

For the continued support of Stan as Operations Lead

Pay: 100%

5% - IT Operations (Xeldal)
    95% - Salary paid biweekly (Stan)

Logistics:

Primary delegate run on a Digital Ocean VPS based in Singapore/Amsterdam/San Francisco/London (variable)
    Team member in Thailand will act as backup delegate operator in the event Xeldal is 'unavailable'.
        (Members in India and the Dominican Republic are also available if necessary)

SLA:

Block production with 99% reliability
    Pay transferred to Stan's account by ~6PM EST daily
    Compensation will be 4060 BTS paid daily regardless of actual delegate income (i.e downtime comes out of IT Operations revenue)
    Registration fee will be taken from first 2 weeks pay.
    First payment will be ~6PM EST Dec 10th.

Edit: 2014-11-26 - payment details

+5% you have my vote

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
 +5% I think there is no need to mention that my votes (once I can download an updated version working) are for all the delegates running by devs and the usual suspects in this forum. Keep up the great work!

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
It appears Stans delegate has fallen to 104 and is no longer in a payed position. 

A reminder to please support this delegate for Stan's continued support as Lead Operations Management.

I think something weird is happening with the votes... I noticed Cass just jumped 4% to #91

Xeldal

It appears Stans delegate has fallen to 104 and is no longer in a payed position. 

A reminder to please support this delegate for Stan's continued support as Lead Operations Management.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
    Compensation will be 56882 BTS biweekly regardless of actual delegate income (i.e downtime comes out of IT Operations revenue)
+5%

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
BUMP! Come on, people! These guys deserve our votes!
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
 +5%
The same for cass is writing   del0.cass
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Xeldal

In this thread Bytemaster requested the campaigning of helper delegates for himself, Stan and other core members. My proposal is below. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

For the continued support of Stan as Operations Lead

Pay: 100%

5% - IT Operations (Xeldal)
    95% - Salary paid biweekly (Stan)

Logistics:

Primary delegate run on a Digital Ocean VPS based in Singapore/Amsterdam/San Francisco/London (variable)
    Team member in Thailand will act as backup delegate operator in the event Xeldal is 'unavailable'.
        (Members in India and the Dominican Republic are also available if necessary)

SLA:

Block production with 99% reliability
    Pay transferred to Stan's account by ~6PM EST daily
    Compensation will be 4060 BTS paid daily regardless of actual delegate income (i.e downtime comes out of IT Operations revenue)
    Registration fee will be taken from first 2 weeks pay.
    First payment will be ~6PM EST Dec 10th.

Edit: 2014-11-26 - payment details
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:17:05 pm by Xeldal »