Author Topic: Introduction to Invictus' Director of Marketing: Brian Sovryn  (Read 5197 times)

Offline jan

• View Profile
Hey Dan,

I am very honored for you to have given me the opportunity to work with Invictus Innovations, I have great hopes for it and I see great potential in the company. Unfortunately, I don't believe I can dedicate the proper amount of time that such an amazing undertaking requires from a marketing guy. So before any money changes hands or contracts get signed, I would like to resign. It's nothing against you, nothing against Invictus, and certainly nothing against ProtoShares or anything of the like, it's my own inability to recognize my limitations. I will gladly continue to promote ProtoShares/BitShares on my show, and if you were still wanting to do a podcast on Sovryn Tech, I'd be more than happy to arrange that. Again, no hard feelings, at all. I still look forward to meeting you in Vegas next week as I recognize you are a brilliant guy doing incredible work. I only apologize that I cannot continue to assist that work in the capacity as Director of Marketing. Thank you again for the opportunity, and for your time.

Peace,
Brian Sovryn

Brian Sovryn has stepped down from the Director of Marketing, but fortunately Brian Page whom I met at Inside Bitcoin: Vegas has come onboard full time to pick up where Brian Sovryn left off.  We will be introducing Brian Page to the community in a new thread.   Vegas was so successful that I assembled a team of people on site consisting of a Marketer, New Investors, Web Developer, and Systems Engineer/Software Developer who decided to post-pone education, give up scholarships, quit jobs, etc to join this effort full time.   So Invictus had a team of 5 on site at Vegas. 

We appreciate Brian Sovryn's knowledge of his own limitations and willingness to let us know as early as possible rather than lose time.  We will continue to work with Sovryn to promote Invictus' Innovations through his channels with Free Talk Live.

Thx for info byte - Brian Sovryn's it is pity but good when you know your limits- honest! Wish you best
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline bytemaster

Hey Dan,

I am very honored for you to have given me the opportunity to work with Invictus Innovations, I have great hopes for it and I see great potential in the company. Unfortunately, I don't believe I can dedicate the proper amount of time that such an amazing undertaking requires from a marketing guy. So before any money changes hands or contracts get signed, I would like to resign. It's nothing against you, nothing against Invictus, and certainly nothing against ProtoShares or anything of the like, it's my own inability to recognize my limitations. I will gladly continue to promote ProtoShares/BitShares on my show, and if you were still wanting to do a podcast on Sovryn Tech, I'd be more than happy to arrange that. Again, no hard feelings, at all. I still look forward to meeting you in Vegas next week as I recognize you are a brilliant guy doing incredible work. I only apologize that I cannot continue to assist that work in the capacity as Director of Marketing. Thank you again for the opportunity, and for your time.

Peace,
Brian Sovryn

Brian Sovryn has stepped down from the Director of Marketing, but fortunately Brian Page whom I met at Inside Bitcoin: Vegas has come onboard full time to pick up where Brian Sovryn left off.  We will be introducing Brian Page to the community in a new thread.   Vegas was so successful that I assembled a team of people on site consisting of a Marketer, New Investors, Web Developer, and Systems Engineer/Software Developer who decided to post-pone education, give up scholarships, quit jobs, etc to join this effort full time.   So Invictus had a team of 5 on site at Vegas. 

We appreciate Brian Sovryn's knowledge of his own limitations and willingness to let us know as early as possible rather than lose time.  We will continue to work with Sovryn to promote Invictus' Innovations through his channels with Free Talk Live. 

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
Robozombie

Offline krystalwhite

• View Profile
Hi Brian,

Welcome and I share your enthusiasm.

Maybe you would like to take a look at my recent post;

http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,1095.15.html

I am interested in get the crypto currency world out to the masses and have spent time discussing it at a local community level.

Some are very interested, some mildly and some just look at me like I am a little crazy.

I am happy to offer non technical help.

Cheers

kw

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Welcome Brian,

thx for introducing yourself... its a pleasure to have you onboard ... you fill a very important space on III ..

Let's promote the way to personal freedom :)

cass

Should we make this post sticky?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:24:29 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline que23

• View Profile
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
Hi Brian!

Maybe start off with creating a wikipedia article about BitShares and ProtoShares? :)

lzr1900

Welcome!Let everyone in bitcoin world know Bitshares and Protoshares.

從我的  用 iPhone 發送
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:56:11 am by lzr1900 »

Offline testz

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
Welcome, Brian!  I enjoyed talking with you and Stephanie on Porc Therapy back in June, and I'm glad to see that you have joined Invictus.

Offline ruletheworld

• View Profile
    • BTC Geek
Great to have you on-board Brian. Do you have any YouTube/podcast links specific to crypto-currencies? Would love to know more about what and how you think about crypto-currencies. Also, I think you join Invictus at a crucial time and should help get the word out. Look forward to seeing your thoughts on the forums.
PTS: PYRqARWMGQ1PeZvjJM6iWJxf2ouwYcueHF
BTC: 1NeRoAKp137GTDUEBaonbu5BUGPN17Xw5n
http://btcgeek.com

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BrianSovryn

• View Profile
Hello everyone!

My name is Brian Sovryn and I'm the Director of Marketing for Invictus Innovations. I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself and of course make myself accessible to everyone here. I don't think I need to say to everyone on the forums that we're dealing with services being released that can literally change the world and the human condition in exciting and freeing ways.

A little bit about me, I have 9 years of experience in marketing, I'm also a tech journalist and podcaster (you can listen to my show "Sovryn Tech" at http://www.sovryntech.com), I have years of investing experience, and I am a cryptography enthusiast. I am also a host on the US nationally syndicated radio program Free Talk Live--a show dedicated to spreading the message of individual liberty, and a show that I am also an ad exec for. I am very active in the crypto-currency community, and have spoken and will be speaking at many liberty-oriented and crypto-currency events.

As to know me a little more personally, I do fall under what many would call "libertarian," even though that word can have so many meanings. I find technology as one of the main keys to getting personal freedom in my life, and thus through self-interest, I want others to achieve that personal freedom for themselves as well. I agree with Julian Assange when he says: "No amount of coercive force will ever solve a math problem." I see ProtoShares, BitShares, Keyhotee ID's, and DAC's as providing that liberty for everyone on their own terms, which is an incredible idea, and I am very honored as Director of Marketing to help bring all of this to the fore.

Please feel free to e-mail me with your thoughts and questions, or if you are interested in volunteering your time in getting the word out about what Invictus Innovations is doing, contact me and let's see what we can do to get the world as excited as all of us here are.

It is and will be a pleasure to interact with all of you. Thank you.