Author Topic: Mobile Wallet - Testers needed  (Read 76592 times)

Offline etimarcus

• Vires in Numeris
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: etimarcus
I also care.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Etienne, 38 years old, father of 2. I'm a  programmer-designer and have been involved as of lately with the Bitcoin Association at Buenos Aires.
I participated in several talks at their meetups, and together with fran2k & ElMato from this forum, and many other collaborators, we are constantly pushing forward BitShares here in Buenos Aires.

I can personally atest to the ongoing non-stop coding by ElMato, so please be patient. He is on it 100%.
I can also atest to all the energy being put to gather more and more people to our bitshares meetups, to giving bitUSD's away to attendees while instructing them on platforms, wallets and other important data surrounding the bitshares phenomenon.

We are building a community and we are loving it!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Besides all this, we are working side-by-side with @matt608, @fran2k and @rgcrypto holding meetups in the Buenos Aires Bitcoin Center, teaching the local Bitcoin community about BitShares and bitAssets, doing paper wallets giveaways, creating a video about BitShares in spanish with the people from btcenespanol.com and (as soon as i have some time) helping BTCTrip.com to accept bitUSD as a payment method.

Great news ElMato, lot of exciting things hapenning.

And here is the video done by Joaquin from elbitcoin.org ! The costs were funded 50/50 by @matt608 and @elmato delegates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBMl9Hx8YY

i never see nothing writed on elbitcoin.org about bitshares

the video is very limited just explain the peg for 500$

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:45:11 pm by infovortice2013 »
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k
Besides all this, we are working side-by-side with @matt608, @fran2k and @rgcrypto holding meetups in the Buenos Aires Bitcoin Center, teaching the local Bitcoin community about BitShares and bitAssets, doing paper wallets giveaways, creating a video about BitShares in spanish with the people from btcenespanol.com and (as soon as i have some time) helping BTCTrip.com to accept bitUSD as a payment method.

Great news ElMato, lot of exciting things hapenning.

And here is the video done by Joaquin from elbitcoin.org ! The costs were funded 50/50 by @matt608 and @elmato delegates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBMl9Hx8YY
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html

lzr1900

@lzr1900, We are working 12 hours a day in this project and we are not working for the delegate payment, it just helping us paying the rent of our office.
I know that you are expecting results now, and we will release soon.
Just give us some more days.
Although we all knows that development is very difficult,can you give us some rough ETA?
I think most of us is losing patience now. An ETA or updates would be good.

chryspano

@lzr1900, We are working 12 hours a day in this project and we are not working for the delegate payment, it just helping us paying the rent of our office.
good to know +5%

Why? as far as I remember you had sold all of your bts(thats what you said), did you buy them back? I'm just curious.

lzr1900

good to know +5%

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
+5% 
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline Riverhead

+5%

Offline ElMato

• View Profile

lzr1900

With current price,will you stop develop the mobile wallet? :-[

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
@ElMato
Talking about paper wallets I can offer assistance with creation of (preloaded) paper wallets (SVG formated) ..

Also would like to simplify cold storage that way .. can you tell me if your mobile wallet will be able to decode BIP38 encoded private keys?

Hi Xeroc, thanks for your help will let @fran2k know about that.
Bip38 will be supported in the future but is not high prio right now.

If you want to help us in the implementation you can extend the cordova plugin we are using for the crypto part.
https://github.com/latincoin-com/cordova-plugin-bitwallet

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
Awesome update and that v4 looks amazing! I'm really desperate for this on Android. Keep up the great work :) Thanks.
Revolution is inevitable.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@ElMato
Talking about paper wallets I can offer assistance with creation of (preloaded) paper wallets (SVG formated) ..

Also would like to simplify cold storage that way .. can you tell me if your mobile wallet will be able to decode BIP38 encoded private keys?