Author Topic: Mobile Wallet - Testers needed  (Read 76572 times)

Offline Riverhead

LIME? http://www.lime.com/ ?

More Infos will follow...
More Infos will not follow.
hot air.
So what's your end game here? This effort came out of nowhere and continues to progress. I am not understanding your anger. Does it conflict with, or hinder, what you're working on to add value to the ecosystem? Can you share with us what value you are bringing to the table?

Sent from my Timex Sinclair

I believe this project kind of represents a lot of what has happened to bts over the last year.  Many promises were made and a lot of hype surrounded those promises, yet we have not seen much as far as deliverables... This is going to upset people, and they have the right to be upset as they are share holders.  Some of the posts could be more positive, but I think the language barrier may be the biggest contributer to the posts coming off very harsh.

Yes, I suspect frustration is a lot of it.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

hot air.
So what's your end game here? This effort came out of nowhere and continues to progress. I am not understanding your anger. Does it conflict with, or hinder, what you're working on to add value to the ecosystem? Can you share with us what value you are bringing to the table?

I believe this project kind of represents a lot of what has happened to bts over the last year.  Many promises were made and a lot of hype surrounded those promises, yet we have not seen much as far as deliverables... This is going to upset people, and they have the right to be upset as they are share holders.  Some of the posts could be more positive, but I think the language barrier may be the biggest contributer to the posts coming off very harsh.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

hot air.

+5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Riverhead

hot air.

lzr1900

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 04:10:27 am by lzr1900 »

lzr1900

start at 2014.12.01..
now is  2015.05.14..
still in alpha test..
good job.

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
api server will be unreliable until notice

Offline oakmaster

+5% awesome just installed on note3 great job

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Just to keep everyone posted.

We are re-factoring some messy parts of the transaction list processing since it got too clumsy and is preventing us from going faster.

--- long

We are merging information that is in the blockchain (operations inside txs) with information that is private to each client (deposits, withdraws, payments), this merging is being done in the client.

Since what you will be having in the wallet is the real bitAsset (bitUSD/bitCNY,etc) no and IOU (UIA) from us, each transaction that our client send is composed of 4 operations.

1 Withdraw - in bitAsset (from client)
1 Deposit    - in bitAsset (to destination)
1 Deposit    - in bitAsset (to our hot wallet - service fee)
1 Withdraw - in BTS (from our hot wallet - network fee)

We know that with the new UIA features we could have setup and IOU from us that is instant redeemable for the bitAsset (using the market) and just set a transaction fee. But we think is better to just use the real bitAsset. (And the new UIA features were not available at the time we started)

Also part of this re-factoring includes the memo creation/decryption.

Is short, we are re-factoring the code that reduces each of this operations combined with the private information and generate a nice and simple row that says things like.

"10 Received from PEPE (message from pepe)" or
 "300 USD deposit"
 "15 USD Sent to JUAN (memo) (fee)"
 "1.2 BTC sent (memo)"
 "150 USD withdraw (btc address)"

much clean than before, hope try it soon!  +5%
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline ElMato

• View Profile
Just to keep everyone posted.

We are re-factoring some messy parts of the transaction list processing since it got too clumsy and is preventing us from going faster.

--- long

We are merging information that is in the blockchain (operations inside txs) with information that is private to each client (deposits, withdraws, payments), this merging is being done in the client.

Since what you will be having in the wallet is the real bitAsset (bitUSD/bitCNY,etc) no and IOU (UIA) from us, each transaction that our client send is composed of 4 operations.

1 Withdraw - in bitAsset (from client)
1 Deposit    - in bitAsset (to destination)
1 Deposit    - in bitAsset (to our hot wallet - service fee)
1 Withdraw - in BTS (from our hot wallet - network fee)

We know that with the new UIA features we could have setup and IOU from us that is instant redeemable for the bitAsset (using the market) and just set a transaction fee. But we think is better to just use the real bitAsset. (And the new UIA features were not available at the time we started)

Also part of this re-factoring includes the memo creation/decryption.

Is short, we are re-factoring the code that reduces each of this operations combined with the private information and generate a nice and simple row that says things like.

"10 Received from PEPE (message from pepe)" or
 "300 USD deposit"
 "15 USD Sent to JUAN (memo) (fee)"
 "1.2 BTC sent (memo)"
 "150 USD withdraw (btc address)"   

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates in the last weeks, Pablo and I have been busy with personal issues, I being a father again with some minors issues and Pablo moving from his house.

I will focus this week to get a release ASAP for you to test.

@Shentist:
1) You have to look not in the master branch but the dev ones.
    Also there is a lot of work in the backend that is not being published in github but in our private repo.

2) True

@xeroc: I know it is frustating, we will try to update more often.

@lzr1900: Thanks for your support, but we are not dead.
Congratulations!!!!
he/she have a father is working on a grandness thing ,it would change the world maybe  :)
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
any news with android wallet ?
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline fran2k

• View Profile
  • BitShares: fran2k
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of updates in the last weeks, Pablo and I have been busy with personal issues, I being a father again with some minors issues and Pablo moving from his house.

I will focus this week to get a release ASAP for you to test.

Ey! Congrats! alpha2 still running flawlessly on my phone ;)
Witness: rmglab /// Buenos Aires BTS Meetup http://www.meetup.com/es-ES/BitSharesBA/ /// [old BTS 1.0 chain] Delegate bitshares-argentina (ex argentina-marketing-matt608) Thread https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15781.0.html