Author Topic: Is there a Keyhotee Timeline or Development Blog?  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Is the Keyhotee project  still on track and to go live on New Years? Haven't been updated much about the progress of Keyhotee in the last few weeks.

We have a team of developers working on it intensely.  To accelerate things we have been feeding them liquid pizza at 78 degrees C with Mountain Dew delivered intravenously at 30 PSI.

Thanks for the update Stan  :P

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
pls don't overclock your developers  :P

Well, if they're cyborg developers, then you could probably overclock them a little...  :P
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
pls don't overclock your developers  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Is the Keyhotee project  still on track and to go live on New Years? Haven't been updated much about the progress of Keyhotee in the last few weeks.

We have a team of developers working on it intensely.  To accelerate things we have been feeding them liquid pizza at 78 degrees C with Mountain Dew delivered intravenously at 30 PSI.

A recent study found that you can deliver Mountain Dew intravenously at up to 43 PSI before your programmers start to experience any serious side effects. This only works if you keep their liquid pizza between 79 and 85 degrees C.
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline que23

• View Profile
I went to github to checkout the situation. Things are happening but I can't tell at what speed. We really need to get the dev blog going so others can disperse information while the coders code.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
Same question is around me too. If Keyhotee want to be released in the New Year in three weeks from now, then when will the alpha version come out? We haven't see any update about it.
On the other hand, I think 3I teams maybe need more time to make these whole thing well. After all, we are all on the learning way.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:45:44 pm by lib »
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
There should be, I have no idea where we are in the development cycle beyond late.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.