Author Topic: What's our timeline?  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
I think there is most likely not going to be any big marketing push beyond what the community is going to do. The good news is that we'll probably be able to accomplish a lot, especially since there are currently 2 referral systems under development and if just one of them turns out to be effective it could be a complete gamechanger. A properly implemented referral program for a block chain will enable it to market itself like a wildfire.

If you want to see more getting done with marketing you can also vote for matt806. I think we need more marketing delegates across the board, but getting him in the 101 is a good start.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Everyone is better off if you always assume everyone from I3 got hit by a truck two minutes ago. Get to work!

Our timeline is to have support for thin clients by the end of the month. We will then start working on whichever of the 20 or so leads the 3 teams are working on that are ready to integrate. None of them have committed to anything.

+5% +5%

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Everyone is better off if you always assume everyone from I3 got hit by a truck two minutes ago. Get to work!

Our timeline is to have support for thin clients by the end of the month. We will then start working on whichever of the 20 or so leads the 3 teams are working on that are ready to integrate. None of them have committed to anything.
+5%

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I remember reading a few months back that the bitUSD debit cards were planned to be available at the end of the year, and I think this was supposed to coincide with the "main" marketing push and release of 1.0, etc. Lately I've seen reference to Q1 2015 for some of this stuff, which could be as many as 4 months out.

How much time are we realistically looking at here? I don't mean to come off as impatient, but it's hard knowing we have this technology and seeing a company like BitReserve come in and muddle our brand with their centralized crap, and knowing that potentially game-changing projects are in the works that can steal the spotlight at any time (Ethereum, Medici, etc)...I don't want to see BTS lose its thunder.

Obviously, if time is needed then it's needed and I have to stay patient, as we don't want to push a half-baked product. I'm just dying to get a good estimate of our overall outlook.

No pressure.  ;)