Author Topic: BitShares the Book and internet Show to launch this week  (Read 6597 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

+5% You just gave me a great idea for a last-minute Christmas gift ;)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
 +5% will buy it and maybe write something.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Hi Forum,

So later this week I plan on launching a couple of initiatives that have been a long time in the making. I have written a book and will launch a weekly internet show about bitshares.

The primary purpose of these projects is to give a greater suite of tools for people interested in Bitshares to learn more.  I hope you enjoy the tools and they assist everybody in explaining the complexities of BitShares.

I am pleased to say that BM and Stan (among others) have read the book and are pleased with the way it educates the reader about BitShares in an easy to understand way. Even some passionate Bitshare enthusiasts learned a lot and had some difficult concepts crystallized after reading the book.

I am really hoping to get this book to best seller status in its category on Amazon Kindle.   Hence I am giving everyone a heads up now so that you know the book will be available as of Thursday.

If you are on this forum or on the newsletter list you will receive an email also.  The book will be 0.99 cents on kindle and I intend to give away some prizes for reviews and posting on facebook that you purchased the book.  Stay tuned for details about that.

The weekly internet show will also launch at the same time. I think this will be a great avenue to get the word out about bitshares. Hopefully you find them entertaining and educational enough that you might choose to share them with your friends and contacts.

Thanks.

PS: A lot of people worked very hard and contributed to all of these projects, not just me.   On Thursday I will properly credit each of the contributors and thank them for their efforts.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:39:57 pm by bitmarket »
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101