Author Topic: [Delegate proposal] martin-38ptswarrior-raum  (Read 37713 times)

38PTSWarrior

Tuck, man, I have serious trouble here, cannot find , my rolling papers, whatever this GMF is doing it is not as important than find ma papez

Task of the day: Fix my gramar :D

Found it!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:24:16 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Tuck Fheman

You left out ...

11 Dec: Fucking "Tuck Fheman" out of a UIA by posting under your GMF account and not coming clean when "Tuck Fheman" was accused of controlling your GMF account. ;)

And BTW, you're welcome. I threw myself under the bus for you.  :P

Disclaimer: Assuming GMF is you, which I'm pretty damn sure it is.

38PTSWarrior

07 Dec: More than 10 people
08 Dec: More than 20 people
09 Dec: 6 hours, more than 20 people plus new flyers 1 euro fifty cents, 9 unique visitors on my site. 5 new visitors from 5 different countries. Chateaux! Ahm, Chapeau!

10 Dec: 3 hours
11 Dec 8 hours and 50 introductions

38PTSWarrior

donkeypong, thanks a lot what for? :) :)
You understand how important it is to go out there and talk to the people, respect!
Since I'm Brownie rich, I give extra gas again.

07 Dec: More than 10 people
08 Dec: More than 20 people
09 Dec: 6 hours, more than 20 people plus new flyers 1 euro fifty cents, 9 unique visitors on my site. 5 new visitors from 5 different countries. Chateaux! Ahm, Chapeau!

10 Dec: 3 hours, freezing cold, singing in front of HEMA. I now freestyle BTS-How-To songs when it's the right moment and people check my site on their phones directly.

I started to count the people and had already 10 in 1 hour. After 1 hour I get into the zone and cannot count anymore.

I invite everyone to come with me one day and see for yourself. But you cannot just stand next to me and look.. That doesn't work because it scares people away. Are you ready for the Marty experience? I just stress this because fuzzy, you said that what I do is hard to proof and I understand it. I get at least 5 visitors to my blog a day where I before focused on bitshares.org

Gutpela taim!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 10:09:22 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I sent you a bit more. Sorry, I hadn't done the math and realized how small my first donation was. Keep up the great work.

38PTSWarrior

Thank you!
Also thanks for the ROSE, stranger!

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

Update: Today more introductions. Many people, all linked to my blog or connected through email.

I don't update every day here and can say that I am 6 out of 7 days a week outside and talk to people about BitShares. 4 hours a day and around 10 persons minimum. When I see someone with a smartphone or a laptop I talk to them. Beggars, the rich, everyone.

#ShareBits "38PTSWarrior" 65000 BROWNIE.PTS

Thank you for all you have done bro.  though it is hard to prove the hours you have stated, I feel it is still necessary to give you a healthy chunk of what am near certain you have probably done.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

Update: Today more introductions. Many people, all linked to my blog or connected through email.

I don't update every day here and can say that I am 6 out of 7 days a week outside and talk to people about BitShares. 4 hours a day and around 10 persons minimum. When I see someone with a smartphone or a laptop I talk to them. Beggars, the rich, everyone.

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey 38PTSWarrior, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

38PTSWarrior

I sent you a small donation.
I saw it in the wallet before I saw it here, thanks!

Waiter, the champagne please!

#sharebits “donkeypong“ 1 CHATEAUX

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

38PTSWarrior

Extra good news:

2 users registered through my OpenLedger referal-link last month!

Hey, congrats! Didn't you say the referral program was not the right thing for you? :-)
Yes, I like both. The outgoing sales marti is my strength. Its time to finish my time of depression i got through bullying in school and now say, it's over, I am worth something. The console watching is a good calm job but I don't need this safe place anymore.

U are better in math than I will ever be I guess.

I am a proud affiliate marketer for a cool product.

Now with, I pray to god, a bunch of BROWNIE.PTS coming in, I feel so good. Liondani said, whatever you do, don't stop and it was worth it.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Extra good news:

Hey, congrats! Didn't you say the referral program was not the right thing for you? :-)
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

38PTSWarrior

I am not running for a delegate anymore but want to give marketing updates in this thread because it shows most of my work.

@cass Thanks for visiting and helping to show my strengths.

Today I look at my analytics and then suddenly it made BAM.

The results are for yesterday. 7 dutch visitors but what is even better: 26 new visitors on the site right now!

Extra good news:

In November there were 465 visitors from 46 countries, 46 were new.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:20:21 am by 38PTSWarrior »