Author Topic: Litecoin up 30% today, Coinbase adding Litecoin tomorrow?  (Read 4762 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I'm pretty sure the whole Coinbase announcement thingy has pretty much nothing to do with litecoin. It will have something to do with bitcoin, hence the bitcoin flag on the moon.

I imagine the litecoin rise is a hell of a lot simpler -- it got oversold after many weeks of downtrend and now some big players are ready for a pump. Traders gonna trade.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Stellar?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
BitShares would be up way more than 30% if that were the case... unfortunately, I doubt this is what's happening.

Offline robrigo

My stab in the dark is that they are integrating with bitshares as a gateway. I personally don't think they are adding LTC but who knows. What value would it bring to their platform? All I can think of is more fees collected via LTC traders using Coinbase.

*waits for BTS price to rise 30%*