Author Topic: price from 5100sats to 4470sats and what IMPACT accordingly  (Read 3944 times)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
I wonder if we need to consider a more flexible method of funding development without resorting to more inflation.  I'm not sure the funding mechanism is resilient enough should the crypto-economy continue to fall further, as a declining BTS price eats into the development budget. Where is the line where delegates/developers can effectively operate -  $15m market cap, $10m, $5m? Any of these are possibilities.

Perhaps we should be considering some alternatives to complement the inflation funding system, such as voluntary fund-raising in BTS or other assets.

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
Very strong selling power right now, why?

来自我的 M040 上的 Tapatalk

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
I hope they try harder.. Giving up is not an option

I know 1. You are 100% support BTS. 2. You are very good coder too.
So combined to me, this reply seems like a big FUD.

Offline CalabiYau

We're on right track IMO!

Yes it's depressing sometime to to see this prices!

But from what i can see:

We've a really transparent western marketing channel, very fruitful as i find!

We're are making UX/UI progess in right direction, light weight wallets are on the way, Crowdfunding platform is on the way,
we're developing a mobile wallet for the masses in parallel ... Gateways, Bridges , Shopping card plugins etc. p. p.

…so finally … i really don't understand …why to give up hope..
on community level we're more and more working effective together!

+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
We're on right track IMO!

Yes it's depressing sometime to to see this prices!

But from what i can see:

We've a really transparent western marketing channel, very fruitful as i find!

We're are making UX/UI progess in right direction, light weight wallets are on the way, Crowdfunding platform is on the way,
we're developing a mobile wallet for the masses in parallel ... Gateways, Bridges , Shopping card plugins etc. p. p.

…so finally … i really don't understand …why to give up hope..
on community level we're more and more working effective together!

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I hope they try harder.. Giving up is not an option
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
UPDATES: 5500sats to 3600sats.
Q: Where is the bottom?

deprdoo

I think this happens to most things priced in btc when btc rises rapidly. People looking to cash out.

I first noticed it in April 2013 when I was getting into asicminer.

Also, if you look at bitcoinwisdom.com you will notice that pretty much everything other than btc is negative for the last 24 hours.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Its pretty funny that bytemaster made that comment at the exact top at 5500 and its been all down since then.  I think there have been two factors: selling of vested PTS/DNS shares from people who dont want to be in bitshares anymore, and BTC outperforming everything yesterday.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

It's not like we are the only ones loosing grounds to BTC.
The only thing I really don't get is why paycoin has shot up more than BTC, maybe a last pump and dump scheme to get out of it?
Paycoin have much more users than bitshares.

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
I'm still not convinced. This morning people panic sold everything into BTC.
BTS just had the problem, that it had some extra vested balances on the exchanges, what might have caused some more selling.

But to be honest, I'm not complaining we still managed to get a  +5% today. (fiat)
If we went down against fiat, then sure we would have a bit of a problem.

Your point is vested coins to be sold, which is not. I hope your confidenc won't fail you.

Offline graffenwalder

I'm still not convinced. This morning people panic sold everything into BTC.
BTS just had the problem, that it had some extra vested balances on the exchanges, what might have caused some more selling.

But to be honest, I'm not complaining we still managed to get a  +5% today. (fiat)
If we went down against fiat, then sure we would have a bit of a problem.

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
Look out there, I think we are really different from other coins in the perspective of trading volume. So this is not a valid excuse.

It's a real sign of people losing faith. I am pretty sure this means something to the whole community. We need to change or I can forsee a very dangerous crash when BTC hits low price. Or without.

Offline graffenwalder

It's not like we are the only ones loosing grounds to BTC.
The only thing I really don't get is why paycoin has shot up more than BTC, maybe a last pump and dump scheme to get out of it?