Author Topic: When Silicon Valley takes LSD  (Read 2878 times)

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
...the famous drug showed up on my doorstep.

Which dark market did you use? Do they accept BitUSD??
I've thought about this. In the end would it be better or worse for us, if we approached darkmarkets to use bitAssets?

Worse.  IMHO.  That being said, LSD and other sacred medicines are indispensable allys in this life, and the war on drugs is an atrocious sham.  That also bring said.  Let's not provide undue invitations to the jackals who feast upon fear and sensation, by fixing them any such tasty bites.

This has been a message of the choose your battles wisely council.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

I've thought about this. In the end would it be better or worse for us, if we approached darkmarkets to use bitAssets?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mira

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Figure of speech - got it through a friend actually. Spent most of it on micro doses, did a lot of great trading on it as well - late night 2013 trollboxing :D Normally I am so ridiculously dishonest with myself, pinch of LSD I see through all my BS lies and trade rationally.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline CLains

• View Profile
By the way, this is pretty much the only video I have seen that elucidates with up to date neuroscience how psychedelics work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNR4o5JZEi0

Offline CLains

• View Profile
There are definitely some problems that I think LSD could help with, but it can take a lot of time and energy to go through all of that. It is also risky to do once you're all set up on your way.

I was born and raised on psychedelic music but I decided when I was 16 to wait until I was 26 to try it out, as I figured I'd be old, boring and set in my ways by that time.

When I turned 26 two year ago, after successfully completing my master thesis on perception and consciousness, the famous drug showed up on my doorstep.

It really had a profound impact on me and in the last couple of years it has slowly lifted me out of a deep depression I hardly even realized I was in.

Only now in 2015 a couple of years later am I beginning to integrate the new-found insight, motivation and personal power into my life.

Offline robrigo

Nothing wrong with going on a vision quest if that's what you're into.  8)