Author Topic: bitUSD Mining is now live!  (Read 36766 times)

Offline fuzzy

I will vote for an additional delegate, DSN. To the bunker, and beyond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks TurkeyLeg.. we are considering possibly calling on people to move their votes from one of our current 3% delegates to a new 100% delegate that would reflect the new name as well.. BunkerMining.

I will get started on the poll sometime tonight.

This is why I say we should have many delegates paying toward making CERTAIN it always remains the most profitable. We can always burn whatever isn't needed later ;)

I actually believe we should work on having more than 2 or 3.  Maybe even 4-5.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:52:29 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Thanks TurkeyLeg.. we are considering possibly calling on people to move their votes from one of our current 3% delegates to a new 100% delegate that would reflect the new name as well.. BunkerMining.

I will get started on the poll sometime tonight.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

TurkeyLeg

What is going on?
20150503,SCRYPT,0503042536,0.03018829,USD/MH/Day,0.00012826,BTC/MH/Day

Is there no more bonus?
Why is the payout so low?
Is the pool dying?

Profitability was low all around.. if you look at poolpicker you can see we were the top paying pool that day compared to others.

As for bonuses.. we are still paying them out.. but at a reduced rate. With the decrease value of BTS, our delegate pay is no longer enough to cover bonuses, expenses, and further development.

Today the pool was moved into the bunker. You might find the payout better today.

However going forward, we are considering proposing an additional delegate so that we can maintain bonuses and get the programming done to take it to the next level. This of course depends on the support of the community.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

What is going on?

Is there no more bonus?
Is the pool dying?

Can we get an answer on this?

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes
What is going on?

Is there no more bonus?
Is the pool dying?

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
The profitability for scrypt is below LTC for 2 days in a raw.

What is going on with scrypt mining?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Tuck Fheman

Oh those bitUSD do go far these days, 320 BTS for each bitUSD mined. Weeeeee!

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Ahhh ok thanks also would like to ask what's the status of the physical metal mining with cryptosmith?

Oh...are you interested in mining real gold and silver to your doorstep I assume?? :P

CS is here and ready to serve but it may take a little bit of time for DSN to make sure everything is running smooth before adding new features.

No one is more excited about the prospect then we are :)

Offline fuzzy

Ahhh ok thanks also would like to ask what's the status of the physical metal mining with cryptosmith?

Oh...are you interested in mining real gold and silver to your doorstep I assume?? :P

Offline socal

• View Profile
  • BitShares: socal

what is the possibility of seeing real time worker estimated payouts like on MPOS pools, been hashing for over 24 hrs and no payout yet and no idea what my actual earnings are.....BIG turnoff to dedicated miners....

If you go to http://pool.minebitshares.com/payouts you can see all the payouts processed. Cross reference your address and you will see it there.

That's good for past payout but I meant an estimated earnings readout for the current payout round

That is something we are planning on implementing as part of additional enhancements to our payment system to make it more automated and also enable some other unique features that will help enhance profitability more consistently daily. Estimated earnings will be part of that. I can't give you an ETA on that as of yet until we have completed some other updates.

Feel free to share any other suggestions you may have that you would like to see. Always welcome other miners inputs since in todays mining environment not everyone has the same situation with how they mine.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline socal

• View Profile
  • BitShares: socal
what is the possibility of seeing real time worker estimated payouts like on MPOS pools, been hashing for over 24 hrs and no payout yet and no idea what my actual earnings are.....BIG turnoff to dedicated miners....

If you go to http://pool.minebitshares.com/payouts you can see all the payouts processed. Cross reference your address and you will see it there.

That's good for past payout but I meant an estimated earnings readout for the current payout round

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+