Author Topic: Cass deserves a second delegate.  (Read 8520 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you all for your trust!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Just a last idea:

The half of us (maybe more) want that you setup a second 100% payrate delegate, and the other half not...

So I suggest you to setup a second but 50% payrate delegate !!!
That's very reasonable even for the Chinese community....

You will be instant voted in and I am sure  they (even "haters"not well informed) will not make a big deal about it!  ;)

PS  and if we have a significant jump on market cap you can reduce your 50% payrate slowly to zero without touching your main delegate  :)

Just want to let you all know , a temporary solution for this situation is provided .
The details is not up to me to reveal .
As Cass said , it's time to close this thread .  ;)
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
That is a good compromise.  Rather than 'haters', I consider them not-well-informed.

You are right... just edited my post  ;)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
That is a good compromise.  Rather than 'haters', I consider them not-well-informed.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Just a last idea:

The half of us (maybe more) want that you setup a second 100% payrate delegate, and the other half not...

So I suggest you to setup a second but 50% payrate delegate !!!
That's very reasonable even for the Chinese community....

You will be instant voted in and I am sure  they (even "haters"not-well-informed) will not make a big deal about it!  ;)

PS  and if we have a significant jump on market cap you can reduce your 50% payrate slowly to zero without touching your main delegate  :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:25:48 pm by liondani »

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Thanks cass for his hard and talent working on bts, I think it must make BTS price up , I would vote you.

github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I would love to close this post, if nobody is against!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey,

thank you all so much for your trust! I've thought about the last weeks, if it would be a good idea to create a 2nd delegate!
I've talked with several members of our community about ... consense on western side = yesconsense on eastern side = no.

So at the end, i've decided, NOT to go with a 2nd delegate!
In addition to this i'll try to get my own BitShares related business out soon, but also don't want to go more into detail now!!

I'm personally thinking, we should come more together again!
East & West, i'm feeling good for BitShares 2015 :)

best
cass

2 delegates for anyone is going to be a hard sell for anyone who doesn't know the delegate well, and what they have accomplished.  So it doesnt surprise me at all that the chinese community would say no to a 2nd delegate for any westerner.

The communication part has always been a huge barrier.  A delegate faces difficulties getting support from both.
I  don`t think it is barrier, because no delegate can get 100% shareholders support

yup

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Hey,

thank you all so much for your trust! I've thought about the last weeks, if it would be a good idea to create a 2nd delegate!
I've talked with several members of our community about ... consense on western side = yesconsense on eastern side = no.

In addition to this i'll try to get my own BitShares related business out soon, but also don't want to go more into detail now!!

best
cass

2 delegates for anyone is going to be a hard sell for anyone who doesn't know the delegate well, and what they have accomplished.  So it doesnt surprise me at all that the chinese community would say no to a 2nd delegate for any westerner.

The communication part has always been a huge barrier.  A delegate faces difficulties getting support from both.
I  don`t think it is barrier, because no delegate can get 100% shareholders support
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Hey,

best
cass

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey,

best
cass

thanks to wildpig the hole Helloworld team for supporting my 1st campaign on chinese forum section.
Personally i'm not thinking it's due lack of knowing! :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Hey,

best
cass

Now, if only we could get the market cap up so that no one would need two delegates. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline graffenwalder

Hey,

best
cass
+5% there is a bit of a divided community.
Thanks for respecting their wishes.
The best of luck on your future business

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hey,

best
cass

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Some of the core devs got PTS bonuses, which were meant to compensate for the fact that a delegate position is going to pay much less than market rate for a developer.  Those who got such bonuses should just have 1 delegate imo. 

In general I support the idea of 1 person = 1 delegate.  But in this early time I admit that a full time core person is an exception if they havent received other compensaiton.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads