Author Topic: Bter hacked. PTS, bitassets withdrawal successful. Share you experience.  (Read 121464 times)

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
Sounds like I'm the only one that got any BTS out. It took ages but it did actually work.
Revolution is inevitable.

Offline btcxyzzz

• View Profile
It's kind of weird issue was non existant before the hack, just afterwards. ;)
did anyone so far was able to withdraw any coin from bter?

Offline roselee

• View Profile
I think I was the first one on earlier when it relaunched. I went to BTS withdrawal and it was enabled. Tried to withdraw 1000 bts test amount, it said it was successful but I never received it. Then a few minutes later it was disabled and still is now.

same here
but they told me its a bts wallet issue
and they are in contact with bts dev
i wonder if thats true
my wallet has no issue
sure it takes a while till sync is finished but it works

Offline Grusmir

• View Profile

Given everything we have seen of BTER of late.. 1000 BTS says they are running something like v0.5 wallet.

I doubt it. BitShares 0.6.0 was released on 7 Feb while Bter was hacked around 15 Feb.

Are you part of the dev team? Can someone from the dev team please contact them?

I'm getting really frustrated that my coins are being held by a centralized entity and I can't do anything about it.

Please help!

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

Given everything we have seen of BTER of late.. 1000 BTS says they are running something like v0.5 wallet.

I doubt it. BitShares 0.6.0 was released on 7 Feb while Bter was hacked around 15 Feb.

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I Sent this to the Bter support:

"Mar 13, 17:29

When am I going to be able to withdraw my BitShares? I'm already waiting since weeks.
Yesterday BTS withdrawals were enabled and I submitted it but now today I see its disabled again and the funds remain in my Bter account.
When do you expect to have BTS withdrawals working 100%?"

They Replied:

"Mar 13, 17:46

Dear Sir,
BTS withdrawal is suspended . The new BTS wallet is not stable and we have contacted the BTS dev team .

We will process the bts withdrawal later when the wallet is proven to be stable enough.

Best Regards
Bter.com"

What is the issue with the BitShares wallet on Bter? Can someone from BitShares have a look at this?

I have my coins stuck there since weeks, please help.
+5%

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline joele

• View Profile

When am I going to be able to withdraw my BitShares? I'm already waiting since weeks.
Yesterday BTS withdrawals were enabled and I submitted it but now today I see its disabled again and the funds remain in my Bter account.

They Replied:

Dear Sir,
BTS withdrawal is suspended . The new BTS wallet is not stable and we have contacted the BTS dev team .

We will process the bts withdrawal later when the wallet is proven to be stable enough.

Best Regards
Bter.com"

What is the issue with the BitShares wallet on Bter? Can someone from BitShares have a look at this?

+5%

Offline Grusmir

• View Profile

They Replied:

Dear Sir,

Best Regards
Bter.com"

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline rgnrk87

• View Profile
My BTS withdraw has been processing for more than 10 hours. Now the withdraw page says BTS withdraw is disabled. :(

Offline joele

• View Profile
I should have read the forum before I withdraw.

Offline konelectric

Just withdrawal some BTC. It processed in 15 minutes.   
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
My test withdrawal of 500 BTS is hanging at "processing" for 6-7 hours now...anybody had any withdrawals of BTS go through?

6 hour ago is nearly midnight in China, they probably sleeping now I guess

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
My test withdrawal of 500 BTS is hanging at "processing" for 6-7 hours now...anybody had any withdrawals of BTS go through?

No I've been waiting for 6 hours.  I don't think they have actually enabled them yet.  That is, you can put in a withdraw order but they arent fulfilling them yet.

Hopefully tomorrow.  They have been making steady progress on things becoming tradable again and withdrawals working, it shouldnt be too much longer.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
I finally recieved the test amount I mentioned here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14291.msg192670#msg192670

But that was different circumstances if you read.

It took over 12 hours I think.

I haven't tried again since it was officially enabled. But I'm sure they will fix it soon.
Revolution is inevitable.