Author Topic: Bter hacked. PTS, bitassets withdrawal successful. Share you experience.  (Read 122909 times)

Offline joele

• View Profile

I submitted a request for bitUSD and bitGOLD some time ago (when the balances first showed up again). I have now received them. BTS is still being blocked but this gives me a lot of confidence.
Same here

Offline Riverhead

I submitted a request for bitUSD and bitGOLD some time ago (when the balances first showed up again). I have now received them. BTS is still being blocked but this gives me a lot of confidence.

Offline hightower

• My soul is lifted up and rest in the hightower
    • View Profile
i try to withdrawal 130k of pts yerterday and are lost,.,, not in balance.. not in my wallet

same to 100 BTS

i send a mail to support@mail.bter.com

I received all my PTS withdrawn yesterday.  I am relieved!

No luck with BTS withdrawal.  It is disabled.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
Sounds like I'm the only one that got any BTS out. It took ages but it did actually work.

what is the time you withdrawal?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Ye sometime bter system does that, but eventually the balance shows up. I didn't even bother to ask support, since if they gonna run away with my money, there's nothing I could do anyway. If they aren't going to run away with my money, then it'll be sorted eventually.

Yes, this.

If their goal was to run away with the money, they never wouldve come back on and allowed withdraw of some coins. 
They are trying, they just have too many things to do in a short time.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
i try to withdrawal 130k of pts yerterday and are lost,.,, not in balance.. not in my wallet

same to 100 BTS

Ye sometime bter system does that, but eventually the balance shows up. I didn't even bother to ask support, since if they gonna run away with my money, there's nothing I could do anyway. If they aren't going to run away with my money, then it'll be sorted eventually.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx

same to 100 BTS

New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Tuck Fheman

wallet still shows zero's. have already kissed what little we had there (for 20 minutes) goodbye.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
There are only a few coins that you actually can withdraw right now.  They need to fix their wallets.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
For those who have tried the deposit and withdrawal, please share your experience here.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

Given everything we have seen of BTER of late.. 1000 BTS says they are running something like v0.5 wallet.

I doubt it. BitShares 0.6.0 was released on 7 Feb while Bter was hacked around 15 Feb.

Are you part of the dev team? Can someone from the dev team please contact them?

I'm getting really frustrated that my coins are being held by a centralized entity and I can't do anything about it.

Please help!

I am not a bts dev but I do have contact with Lin, the CEO of Bter from my dev work with PTS DPOS.  I know Lin to be a very responsive and helpful person.  Since Bter support mentions that they are in contact with the BTS dev team, let's give them some time to resolve the problem.

Edit: For those who are not aware of PTS DPOS, it is an upgrade of the old PTS network and it uses the BitShares toolkit.  See more on http://www.ptscrypto.com
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:14:49 pm by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline jz831

• View Profile
    • Customized ASIC Controllers
Both of my attempts to have my BTS withdrawn have failed, and now the withdraw/BTS page gives the message "BTS withdrawal is disabled" - now my balance is at zero, so i'm stuck in limbo. Hoping that this isn't the ol' "passing of the buck".
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:38:38 pm by jz831 »