Author Topic: cn-members is abusing his mod powers  (Read 5812 times)

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Let's do cn members and the bonds of western and chinese members a favor and not accuse each other.

The post on bm blog was a misunderstanding. CN members has a tough job of building communication bridges between western com. members and chinese members who suffer more from clumsy communication on BM side because of the language barrier.
  +5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Let's do cn members and the bonds of western and chinese members a favor and not accuse each other.

The post on bm blog was a misunderstanding. CN members has a tough job of building communication bridges between western com. members and chinese members who suffer
more from clumsy communication on BM side because of the language barrier.

+5% thank you
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline mint chocolate chip

Probably not supposed to talk about it ( ::)), but it was mainly the fact that toast was gonna allocate his pay to other delegates while he helps out with Music for a bit.
Here is some Random Discussion about it https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14379

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

The post on bm blog was a misunderstanding. CN members has a tough job of building communication bridges between western com. members and chinese members who suffer more from clumsy communication on BM side because of the language barrier.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Probably not supposed to talk about it ( ::)), but it was mainly the fact that toast was gonna allocate his pay to other delegates while he helps out with Music for a bit.

Tuck Fheman

That's the second reference to Toast's "infamous" post.  I'm pretty bummed I don't get to read it.

ditto, would looooove to read it if anyone snagged it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Can anyone briefly summarize what Toast's post was about?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline wasthatawolf

That's the second reference to Toast's "infamous" post.  I'm pretty bummed I don't get to read it.

Offline mint chocolate chip

The now infamous post by "Toast" and the "BitShares has PR" post were both removed from public visibility recently.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
My intention was to help the communication between multiple parties in a more effective way without causing confusion .
It's 4:00 AM in my time and I'm still trying to do that .

It was never the intention of silence you .
If you ask around , you would know I help many people expressed their opinions .

Sorry to hurt your feeling . I must go to sleep now .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
What subjects was he censoring?

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
For those who read this before cn-members remove this post,

This is getting way out of hand. Dozens of threads over the past few weeks have been deleted by 'cn-members', and is making others and myself feel like we are being silenced unjustly, even violated.

Micromanaging voices does not go unnoticed, and if your intention is to have better PR, there are better methods than following the footsteps of your own government. I should not have to worry about what I can or cannot say here, and if I'm getting a sock shoved in my mouth, don't expect me to not fight back.

Have you forgotten the principles of freedom and liberty that hold BitShares together?

I'm thinking of starting another forum if this keeps up.