Author Topic: Investment Opportunity: Fiat Gateway for Bitshares/BitAssets  (Read 4674 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Excellent work! How are you not voted in yet!?

Sadly I have not yet but if you like what you see please vote https://bitsharesblocks.com/delegate/info?name=delegate.verbaltech

It should be noted that my delegate has nothing to do with the exchange other then the fact it was a business development  and thus I brought it here.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:12:09 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
+5% Awesome! Now where can I get 50 grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Excellent work! How are you not voted in yet!?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Yup. I like. Don't have $50k though lol.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
We are a team of crypto-enthusiasts that have been working on solving one of the biggest problems facing mass-adoption of the blockchain: entry barriers. The absolute largest hurdle to gaining a steady stream of new users is the lack of a fiat-gateway and so this is the one problem that we have set out to solve. Currently we are partnered with a central European bank that will enable instant deposits and withdrawals of Euros and also allow for USD deposits and withdraws via wire-transfer. Additionally we are currently in talks with banks in two other countries to create a more robust environment and enable more people to transfer funds through us instantly.

What we are offering is the greatest way to lower the entry barrier for Bitshares and enable users to buy and sell  Bitshares and BitAssets near instantly with their fiat funds. This will open up new opportunities for the entire Bitshares community and attract many new users as well as merchants.

On board we have a solid development and legal team that has created the infrastructure for a Fiat Gateway for Bitshares. We are now seeking funding to bring this platform to the Bitshares community. We are looking for investors with $50,000+ in capital ready to invest in such a project. Interested parties will be presented our entire business plan, legal documents and a preview of the exchange and past projects we have worked on as well as projected estimates of rate of return on their investment.

At this point in time I feel its important to inform everyone I am no longer apart of this project. I had a disagreement over what I see as a transparency issue with the gateway owners and we deiced to part ways.

This in no way means that it is a bad investment just that I didn't feel comfortable going forward. If anyone would like to get in touch with the owners they are still welcome to PM me and I can pass their contact info to you. Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:09:39 pm by Gentso1 »