Author Topic: Most bitshares referrals in March and a bold proposal.  (Read 12234 times)

zerosum

+5%

Our mediocre mining pool is our best hope.... I believe!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I admit that mining real gold and silver sounds pretty interesting. It would definitely give us some free marketing by appearing on a few headlines and articles.  +5%

That will be all over cryptonews website once we release this news. :-)

Mining real gold while having my ass on a confy chair and eating toasts, living the fat life. Do we really need to say more? That's a pretty badass slogan.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
the ability to mine bitGOLD could be really be the success... secret sauce!

You won't believe what we got cooking in the background. Stay tuned (and vote for minebitshares-reloaded)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
the ability to mine bitGOLD could be really be the success... secret sauce!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

VOTE FOR MINEBITSHARES-RELOADED IF YOU LOVE IT TOO...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline emailtooaj

This really needs a big push from the whole community to approve this minebitshares-reloaded delegate!
I would also like to reiterate how important it is to start a "Minners Chat" hangout on mumble.
This will accomplish a few different things...
1) To my knowledge this has never been offered, so we'll be the first to offer this format, which will of course get featured on bitcointalk thread.
2) this will connect miners closer to Bitshares while allowing us an opportunity to clear any fud and misperceptions. Which (in theory) they'll back us up on bitcointalk and other avenues to shine a better light on our community and Bitshares project.
3) Will give us an opportunity showcase our DEX features and assets of Bitshares

And I can think of many many more
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I admit that mining real gold and silver sounds pretty interesting. It would definitely give us some free marketing by appearing on a few headlines and articles.  +5%

That will be all over cryptonews website once we release this news. :-)

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Will vote - can the core devs please step in as well?

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
This is a very important tread. MineBitShares has been the most successful marketing and will still be our best card to attract new users that ACTUALLY USE OUR PLATFORM.

Also, with the delegates subsidizing the platform, the miners will soon realize that their bonus goes up as BTS price goes up. :)

What our efforts have taught us is that the amount of education needed for a new users to understand what we do makes it very expensive to convert traffic into users.

Stay tuned, I will be posting a tread about my commitment to BitSharesMining later today.

Offline fuzzy

+5% Well done on your good work  :)

Getting people to use BitAssets as a byproduct of doing something else is a great way to spread them initially. Miners are also one of the few target markets that understand crypto & as the results have so far been good it seems worth taking it to the next level.

The marketing angle of potentially mining real gold with some type of cryptosmith relationship also sounds like marketing 'gold'

See empirical? Things will organically happen...and some of them have a real chance of shining :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline monsterer

The marketing angle of potentially mining real gold with some type of cryptosmith relationship also sounds like marketing 'gold'

Couldn't agree more  +5%
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads