Author Topic: Redeeming Keyhotee ID & Angel Shares for Keyhotee Founders  (Read 12268 times)

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
I purchased my ID through PM so will I get an email?

Yes.  Everyone can confirm in a few days when the tool goes out for claiming the IDs you have won.
This will let you privately check and flag any errors before we lock down the genesis block.

As Elmer Fudd once said, "We must be vewy, vewy careful..."

I agree, it's better to be late with the right thing than on time with the wrong thing.
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Yes.  Everyone can confirm in a few days when the tool goes out for claiming the IDs you have won.
This will let you privately check and flag any errors before we lock down the genesis block.

As Elmer Fudd once said, "We must be vewy, vewy careful..."

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline arubi

• View Profile
I haven't received mine as well

signed under 'arubi'

Offline jackie

• View Profile
  • BitShares: d
Will you sent  E-mail to who bid Founder's ID ? I'm waiting..

We have had a situation with our emails getting stuck in limbo and are sorting it out.  More info to come out soon.  Sorry about the delays here.
Your reply can let me rest assured,Thanks!

Offline ke

• View Profile

We have had a situation with our emails getting stuck in limbo and are sorting it out.  More info to come out soon.  Sorry about the delays here.

I checked my spam either, nop. Hopefully I can get your email soon.
BM-2cVosee2VWrvKeqByUM42geaybQjNjEFFZ

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jackie

• View Profile
  • BitShares: d

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
A word from a properly paranoid person who also happens to have secured a pending founder ID ;)

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1063.msg18382#msg18382
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Errm, is it too late to change the ID?  (gulp).  I believe Keyhotee will be here to stay and I think my family name should be there rather than my internet name...
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline bytemaster

We have processed 1/3 and have more to do.  Traveling today. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Afternoon..  Are emails still going out?  Not got anything just yet (yes i checked spam).
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline bytemaster

Does it mean the Alpha tester also can get a permanent keyhotee id?

We are preparing to launch the Alpha client for Keyhotee.  This client will allow you to create your Profile and identities.  Once you have created your Identity within the Keyhotee client you will send us your public key (copied from Keyhotee) and we will integrate that into the genesis block for your ID.

This public key will also allow you to claim the Angel Shares we have awarded all Keyhotee Founders.   

More details regarding this process will be posted here and on our website in the days ahead.  Once we have all public keys we can launch the genesis block.

No.

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
Does it mean the Alpha tester also can get a permanent keyhotee id?

We are preparing to launch the Alpha client for Keyhotee.  This client will allow you to create your Profile and identities.  Once you have created your Identity within the Keyhotee client you will send us your public key (copied from Keyhotee) and we will integrate that into the genesis block for your ID.

This public key will also allow you to claim the Angel Shares we have awarded all Keyhotee Founders.   

More details regarding this process will be posted here and on our website in the days ahead.  Once we have all public keys we can launch the genesis block.

Offline JetainM

• View Profile
So far,i haven't received the email of Keyhotee Founder ID  from 3I and How do I know whether the bid?  Thks

This is how I get to spend my Christmas holiday!   :) 
I will notify as soon as I can without screwing something up.

wow,i got it,thks!. And You should take a break.Don't be too tired
BIB==BM IS BUG