Author Topic: Redeeming Keyhotee ID & Angel Shares for Keyhotee Founders  (Read 12274 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Well it's just a matter of personal taste, a founder id is a name you'd really wish to have before someone else, wether it be a nickname or your real name. And of course a family name or millions of other names can be mined out easily afterwards before the big crowd comes.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Bitcoin3D

• Follow me: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin3D
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcoin3d
Errm, is it too late to change the ID?  (gulp).  I believe Keyhotee will be here to stay and I think my family name should be there rather than my internet name...

This is what confuses me the most. I dont really get this part ::) I didn't know what to choose.
Bitcoin address: 19uYMBnPFsho8HDKMedtHP4gLgjoD1q34F

Offline bytemaster

Good job Stan. Second prize only for me though. Guess a single letter was too greedy :)

… We will allow plenty of time afterward for you to notify us of any problems you discover with the tool - before locking the genesis block.

Please give us at least a week. It is still holiday season and many might be AFK for some days. Would be a bugger to loose a founder ID for not being able to give timely feedback.

You will have the entire alpha test period which will be several weeks during which we are sure to find a ton of bugs to fix prior to genesis.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Good job Stan. Second prize only for me though. Guess a single letter was too greedy :)

… We will allow plenty of time afterward for you to notify us of any problems you discover with the tool - before locking the genesis block.

Please give us at least a week. It is still holiday season and many might be AFK for some days. Would be a bugger to loose a founder ID for not being able to give timely feedback.

Offline WaPTS

• View Profile
We are preparing to launch the Alpha client for Keyhotee.  This client will allow you to create your Profile and identities.  Once you have created your Identity within the Keyhotee client you will send us your public key (copied from Keyhotee) and we will integrate that into the genesis block for your ID.

This public key will also allow you to claim the Angel Shares we have awarded all Keyhotee Founders.   

More details regarding this process will be posted here and on our website in the days ahead.  Once we have all public keys we can launch the genesis block.

you konw many people store their PTS on exchange platform ,   do we need to send the PTS to personnal wallet from exchange platform.  for this keyhotee luanch?

Offline cogitativecurve

• 2045.com
    • View Profile
Got the lucky 1th mail. Thanks Stan for keeping everyone updated and completing this long and probably boring task !
+1
Dough-zhe Coins = DPHJXvQcLHCfnPg6Q5fYJpGJFQxsDLfBKd

Offline bitshare007777

• View Profile
hi Stan. I haven't  receive the “ Keyhotee Founder ID Success!” email from you since I use a chinese ID. Is there something going wrong?What should I do now?

Reply to the email we originally sent you with the founder ID and wallet address in the subject.
I'll use that to search our database for clues.
Thank you for your response!I send you an email just now.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
hi Stan. I haven't  receive the “ Keyhotee Founder ID Success!” email from you since I use a chinese ID. Is there something going wrong?What should I do now?

Reply to the email we originally sent you with the founder ID and wallet address in the subject.
I'll use that to search our database for clues.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bitshare007777

• View Profile

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
Got the lucky 1th mail. Thanks Stan for keeping everyone updated and completing this long and probably boring task !

Stan has worked very hard sorting through a huge spreadsheet with very repetitive labor to crosscheck everything.  He deserves a big thank you for all of his work!  I certainly appreciate him taking this off of my plate!

I just got my email, and I got my first choice! Thank you Stan! You're awesome! Keep up the good work with developing Keyhotee and getting through all the founders IDs.
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28

Offline bytemaster

Stan has worked very hard sorting through a huge spreadsheet with very repetitive labor to crosscheck everything.  He deserves a big thank you for all of his work!  I certainly appreciate him taking this off of my plate!

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I purchased my ID through PM so will I get an email?

Yes.  Everyone can confirm in a few days when the tool goes out for claiming the IDs you have won.
This will let you privately check and flag any errors before we lock down the genesis block.

As Elmer Fudd once said, "We must be vewy, vewy careful..."

I agree, it's better to be late with the right thing than on time with the wrong thing.

Ok, I'm going to post this and then run to a bunker before my in-box detonates:

1.  I have sent a mass mailing out to everyone I'm sure got their first choice in the Keyhotee Founder ID bidding.
2.  I have sent individual messages out to everyone who got their second or third choice.
3.  I have sent individual messages out to everyone who had a known fixable problem.
4.  I have answered all individual questions that didn't get snowed under in my various contact queues.

We will soon release a tool for claiming your ID and checking that we have it right.  We will allow plenty of time afterward for you to notify us of any problems you discover with the tool - before locking the genesis block.

Now, given that information, if anyone thinks that they should have received one of the above messages and didn't ... [author starts running, keeping head down and shouting back over his shoulder] please email me at contact.us@invictus-innovations.com and I'll investigate your case personally [from my bunker].

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
i am exciting to wait receiveing mail for 2 keyhotee i bid...

it is good to have the ID preferred.