Author Topic: Motivation Monday #7  (Read 1822 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Experiment of the Week

This week I am going to wake up extra early each morning to make my girlfriend a hearty breakfast, making her day better as well as giving me extra incentive to wake up early and start the day with care, love and healthy energy.

I'm gonna do the same. Although, my 5m old daughter will continue to handle the waking-me-up thing! I hope we can change the world so that children especially can experience more caring and feel valued. I love Monday's now  ;D

Haha. Awesome  +5%

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Experiment of the Week

This week I am going to wake up extra early each morning to make my girlfriend a hearty breakfast, making her day better as well as giving me extra incentive to wake up early and start the day with care, love and healthy energy.

I'm gonna do the same. Although, my 5m old daughter will continue to handle the waking-me-up thing! I hope we can change the world so that children especially can experience more caring and feel valued. I love Monday's now  ;D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I always enjoy reading these Motivation Monday posts! Keep up the great work CLains!
+5%

Offline emailtooaj

I always enjoy reading these Motivation Monday posts! Keep up the great work CLains!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Experiment of the Week

Offline CLains

• View Profile
CARING

The capacity to care and be cared for is a human strength and virtue. The more humanly connected, caring, and emotionally engaged we are, the more we enjoy reaching for new levels of excellence.

For various reason, and throughout life, we can get cut off from our ability to care and stay connected to others. We can get anxious, overwhelmed or stuck in instant gratification loops. When this happens, life will end up grey, one-sided and dull, making us apathetic or even depressed.

To activate the drive for caring try one of these activators:

#1 Care for Thyself

Sleep - get a good night sleep every day.
Eat healthy -  enjoy the feeling of getting nutritious energy for your mind and body
Exercise - get into the habit of pursuing strength, flexibility and energy.
Meditate - reset your mind every day.
Stay hydrated - take a break, fresh water can heal a heavy head

#2 Be More Vulnerable and Allow Others to Care for You

Ask for help, open yourself up to letting others help you, support you, mentor you, encourage you - care for you.

#3 Be more Present, Interested and Attentive to Others

When we are we meet people who are truly present with us, we take notice. We can tell that they want to be here with us right now.

Try this simple test on coworkers, friendly and family members and see how many you can answer,

This person's top three ambitions in life are to...
This person's favorite artist is...
This persons' three closest friends are named..
This persons' three best experiences in life were...
This person's favorite meal is...
This person would absolutely love to own a...

How did you do?

Remember that the only way to experience the deepest levels of human experience is to be deeper in the moment in our interactions with others, fully invested in the now, with them alone. All of us want someone to care who we are and what we think and feel. That's why we all should see everyone in the world as having a sign hung around their neck that reads, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND VALUE ME.