Author Topic: 38PTSWarrior is the most accountable Worker at BitShares  (Read 3631 times)

38PTSWarrior

Thank you Ander and puppies my homeboy! Why do you vote for me Ander?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I'm voting for you 38ptswarrior.  But we dont have enough support it seems.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I am a big fan of Martin's.  If I was running a conventional business, and I could have a rabidly loyal street advertiser in Amsterdam for only $5 a day, I would do everything I could to utilize that asset. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
+5% for 38PTS!

He got his first official referral to today!  - not easy for someone doing much of his work offline where a user would have to type in his long referral code after the bitshares.org

How can this be made easier? I don't know how the referral code system works. It should be as easy as possible or people won't bother to advertise to friends

1. register a domain and point it to your referral url
2. use a linkshortener with human readable names

38PTSWarrior

I am still very visible and busy. Keep voting for the real deal: martin-38ptswarrior-raum

38PTSWarrior

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ntCRGKx7lj

Thank you whoever you may be, you are out there and I will sign your blocks very carefully :-D

RefRef, ref ref.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
+5% for 38PTS!

He got his first official referral to today!  - not easy for someone doing much of his work offline where a user would have to type in his long referral code after the bitshares.org

How can this be made easier? I don't know how the referral code system works. It should be as easy as possible or people won't bother to advertise to friends
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline mint chocolate chip

iHashFury

38PTSWarrior is doing a great job.
By summer he shoud be voted in and Bitshares should have the market cap to pay for his effort in full.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Man, ya try to give someone the thunder and look what happens. :-[
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

iHashFury

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Sorry to tell you this ken, but what you are doing now is discrediting all those that work hard behind the scene ..
You need to realize that there is work that has to be done behind closed-doors!

+5% From my perspective Ken creates a lot of unintentional FUD on this forum, to the detriment of the actual work he is doing for BTS elsewhere. Also, his reputation (true or false - it doesn't matter) is a liability to potential investors who may be reading this forum.

KenCode is the new Eagleeye.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Xeroc, we all know that you work your ass off too. +5% +5% +5%
I am not talking about me here ..  ;D

Offline phillyguy

Sorry to tell you this ken, but what you are doing now is discrediting all those that work hard behind the scene ..
You need to realize that there is work that has to be done behind closed-doors!

+5% From my perspective Ken creates a lot of unintentional FUD on this forum, to the detriment of the actual work he is doing for BTS elsewhere. Also, his reputation (true or false - it doesn't matter) is a liability to potential investors who may be reading this forum.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I'm merely stating that his hard work does not go unnoticed, nor do we have to dig for it.
Xeroc, we all know that you work your ass off too. +5% +5% +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat