Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887003 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Yes, it began with a 1.6 M market buy 10 seconds after Bytemaster said that. ;)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Look at all this crazy volume, it all started when Bytemaster announced that they are in a good position to start the 30 day count down 2 hangouts ago..

apologies to wolong my 'spike' is delayed on the chart a i didn't want to cut off the prices

forgive my paint skills but...

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Why cant BTS ever just move up gradually?  Why does it have to be either going down, are full on 100% FOMO to the moon full speed?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
and we are off and racing again

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
What would give you a better chance to double your money? A random penny stock or bitshares?

Obviously BitShares.

(general community rant.. not directed specifically at lil_jay890.. more about everything I see daily)

I don't understand why community members like to rag on "our" own technology and MAJOR achievements.

Mark my words.. the week following Oct 13th there is going to be a SURGE of new users coming in.

The excitement is going to be palatable.

There will be everyone clamoring over everyone to refer new users in a way you all have never seen in crypto or any other blockchain in history.

There will be a handful of you complaining that your nice shiny new Lamborghini blockchain doesn't come with fuzzy dice to hang on your rear view mirror while the rest of us have to remind you it comes with a rear view HD camera with streaming and recording so you can replay over and over the moment that Graphene left the rest of the crypto-blockchain world in the dust.

The price accordingly is going to.. in my estimation.. at least triple from where it is today. Mind you I think it will get very close to that just prior to all this.

This believe it when I see it attitude some people have is just a manifestation of their own personal fear of failure. Projecting fears in forums like this does nobody any favours.

To the risk takers and innovators go the rewards.

Why I said a random penny stock may double faster is just the general trend of money coming out of crypto. Crypto just feels like a deflating balloon.
Did before but now feels like money coming in again.. Everything happens in cycles. Each cycle should get bigger if we are in a real tech boom
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
What would give you a better chance to double your money? A random penny stock or bitshares?

Obviously BitShares.

(general community rant.. not directed specifically at lil_jay890.. more about everything I see daily)

I don't understand why community members like to rag on "our" own technology and MAJOR achievements.

Mark my words.. the week following Oct 13th there is going to be a SURGE of new users coming in.

There will be everyone clamoring over everyone to refer new users in a way you all have never seen in crypto or any other blockchain in history.

There will be a handful of you complaining that your nice shiny new Lamborghini blockchain doesn't come with fuzzy dice to hang on your rear view mirror while the rest of us have to remind you it comes with a rear view HD camera with streaming and recording so you can replay over and over the moment that Graphene left the rest of the crypto-blockchain world in the dust.

The price accordingly is going to.. in my estimation.. at least triple from where it is today. Mind you I think it will get very close to that just prior to all this.

This believe it when I see it attitude some people have is just a manifestation of their own personal fear of failure. Projecting fears in forums like this does nobody any favours.

Why I said a random penny stock may double faster is just the general trend of money coming out of crypto. Crypto just feels like a deflating balloon.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
We're getting some movement already.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Obviously BitShares.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline puppies

• View Profile

Bitshares.  I think there is a very very good chance that we double this month.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Bitshares android app would be nice eventually. 

Do you guys see the price heading back to 5 Cents once 2.0 drops?

Not for a while, too many bagholders.

To hit new highs I think we need 2.0 to be successful, and new business partners to start brinigng in a bunch of customers and new money.
Yes, i also think 2.0 will bring nothing, unless it start to solve real problems.

So 2.0 is not the key, usecase is.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Bitshares android app would be nice eventually. 

Do you guys see the price heading back to 5 Cents once 2.0 drops?

Not for a while, too many bagholders.

To hit new highs I think we need 2.0 to be successful, and new business partners to start brinigng in a bunch of customers and new money. 

Offline puppies

• View Profile
I think 1 cent per share is quite reasonable. 

Offline Blazin8888

Yah I am seeing this the same way. Time will tell. Also we need to see what the implications of 2.0 are once it's avail to public

I hope they add a way to delete an account from the dashboard. I don't like clutter and I have some accounts I don't use