Author Topic: What is everyone up to?  (Read 6472 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I'm going to develop a decentralized marketplace and use bitshares as a payment option via shopping cart plugin to woocommerce. It will be an onchain marketplace.

like NXT Market?

Yup like NXT market but better... http://syscoin.org/in-depth-look-at-the-syscoins-decentralized-marketplace-and-comparing-it-to-the-competition/
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I'm chipping away at a finance phd focusing on cryptofinance, beefing up my programming skillz, but not a dev so kind of struggling with how to contribute to the community here. while i'm piecing together a bootstrapped remittance idea in central america that can hopefully make use of bitassets, i'm buying a little more BTS every day and adding some liquidity to the exchanges.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
I'm chipping away at a finance phd focusing on cryptofinance, beefing up my programming skillz, but not a dev so kind of struggling with how to contribute to the community here. while i'm piecing together a bootstrapped remittance idea in central america that can hopefully make use of bitassets, i'm buying a little more BTS every day and adding some liquidity to the exchanges.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Working on some great options in favour of the Bitshares community initially but for all crypto currencies long term.

Is working on press releases and will speak on Bitcoin and Blockchain conference i Copenhagen tomorrow June 16th.

Who knows, there might even be some  great news mentioned!  :)

Go for it Ronny - and wish you best luck for tomorrow!!! You'll rock it for sure!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Wrapping my head around a post training-wheels BitShares and tweaking my two bots (inner market maker and outer Metaexchange).

Trying not to get fired from my other job (the one that pays my bills ;) ) because my heart and soul is here. I am extremely busy at "work" but I just can't get myself to give a shit. When I mentioned I wanted out of the rat race what I meant was having the financial independence to work on things that matter. My current gig doesn't matter to anyone except maybe a few execs looking to increase their bonuses. I want more out of life.
I expect many here feel the same, i know i do....

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Wrapping my head around a post training-wheels BitShares and tweaking my two bots (inner market maker and outer Metaexchange).

Trying not to get fired from my other job (the one that pays my bills ;) ) because my heart and soul is here. I am extremely busy at "work" but I just can't get myself to give a shit. When I mentioned I wanted out of the rat race what I meant was having the financial independence to work on things that matter. My current gig doesn't matter to anyone except maybe a few execs looking to increase their bonuses. I want more out of life.

+5%  +5% +5% I feel your problems. same here.

Offline Riverhead

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Working on some great options in favour of the Bitshares community initially but for all crypto currencies long term.

Is working on press releases and will speak on Bitcoin and Blockchain conference i Copenhagen tomorrow June 16th.

Who knows, there might even be some  great news mentioned!  :)
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I'm going to develop a decentralized marketplace and use bitshares as a payment option via shopping cart plugin to woocommerce. It will be an onchain marketplace.

like NXT Market?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
- establishing bitshares on voat.co/v/smartcoin
- taking care of the forum
- creating BTS 2.0 marketing plans

Offline Thom

I started the day highly motivated to begin a new book series, and spent a good number of hours researching bytemaster's posts on the bitcointalk forum, going back to his first one on July 27th, 2010 and the most recent one being on May 21st of this year. This was research I started to support the series that I'm tentatively calling The BitShares Saga. I have 5 books in the making, starting with part 1: The Genesis of a Revolution. The 30 pages I've written that was to become The Coming BitShares Revolution will not go to waste but will be revised and become part 3: Experiments for a Revolution. That was the plan I started to formulate and put into action today.

I launched the website to promote what was going to be the book, which I am in the process of changing to fit my new plan. The link to the website is on the left under my name.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

DPOSHub - As CryptoP already mentioned, been working on this. Coming along nicely and is going to awesome for this community. Vote delegate.dposhub-org

BunkerMining - Still trying to get our delegates voted so we can get proper funding to get all our improvements done (http://vote.bunkermining.com). I had a programmer working on improvements but just the other day came to realize he was not going to work out. Now seeking someone else who can get the work done for a fraction of what most would ask to get it done for. Market cap payout for the delegates is killing the project. FUD from some hasn't helped. I still spend nearly 2 hours everyday processing payments.

BunkerShares - I was getting the SAFE system developed when we got hit with the 2.0 change. The cutoff of the refer for the next few months threw off plans and it took a while to figure out how to best proceed. Now that we got it straight we are going back to dev, but holding off on SAFE until 2.0. Getting closer to a launch date. :) Oh and if you don't know what it is, it's a presale offering powered by BitShares UIA. (see my sig for link).

Tuesday I am doing a presentation on How to create a Bitshares account that is going to be videoed. I am still preparing for it.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
I've been telling wuyanren not to zhazha .... :P :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Tuck Fheman

We're using Ben's Vape Shop products to help test software that will make transcribing the mumble sessions easier on us.