Author Topic: [ANN] [0% Fee] Extasie MMC Pool! Needs more of your CPU power! NEW SERVER  (Read 19308 times)

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
Anyway, anyone with problems please send me a PM, thanks

I have sent you an email and one previous PM. I also posted a description of my problem in this thread. You did not respond to any of these messages. I have now sent you another PM.

As far as I'm concerned, this fella is a bandit who has run off with my money. Can't reach the web site anymore. Can't reach support. Can't access funds.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io

I have sent you an email and one previous PM. I also posted a description of my problem in this thread. You did not respond to any of these messages. I have now sent you another PM.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Unfortunately, I could not test your pool, so did not include it in default config of newly released yam M7j.

Btw, if you are using getwork, it shall work.

I will check it out later and will add it to config with the next release, but the pool shall work stable, otherwise it is impossible to recomment it to people.

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline pulsarz

• View Profile
Restarted the server, didn't notice it was down..

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Was trying to sign up, but somehow site did not accept my (long) password at login stage, and after using "Forgot password" feature account became locked, and there is no option to contact support.

This issue holding me from adding support for this pool to my upcoming miner for MMC.

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline Tarka

• View Profile
Ignore me (y'all did anyway), I was just being impatient. Everything now works fine  :)

Offline Tarka

• View Profile
I'm trying to help by joining this but wonder if there's an issue with the OSX MMCMiner? I've checked, double-checked and triple-checked my username and password but I keep getting a 401 error:

[20:24:33] HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 401
[20:24:33] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Any idea or help appreciated  :)

Offline Slait

• MMC - MMSjRcaiK9dAQfLyRXocMTBY82tQD4aCxU
    • View Profile
    • http://online19.ru
There is an error.
I have multiple computers connected to and do not see their stats

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
pulsarz, I've created a second account, but some shares from my inaccessible account remain at your pool. Just flipping send me that balance and delete the account, please.

Meanwhile, since your miner support sucks eggs, I think I'm moving on . . .

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
Why is my hash rate 30% lower? I have 32 combined hpm and it only indicates 20.2 hpm on the dashboard.

That's the difference between the hpm generated by your equipment versus how many of those hpm are valid results (or submitted to the pool). Your equipment tells you how many hpm you're generating; the pool is telling you how many of those turn out to be valid shares.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Why is my hash rate 30% lower? I have 32 combined hpm and it only indicates 20.2 hpm on the dashboard.

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
pulsarz,

If you're the admin of this pool, I need your help with my account, there, please. I described the situation here --

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1658.msg20282#msg20282

-- but I'll just copy that message here (heavily abridged):

I joined your pool, but neglected to write down the PIN for my account (without which I can't set a withdrawal address or donation percent ;)

It seems your pool doesn't yet have an account or PIN recovery mechanism. It also locked me out after my three incorrect PIN guesses. I can't access my account at all, but I mined at it for a few days. My forum profile here allows you to email me. Please reactivate my pool account (it has the same display/username I have here), and hard reset (manually code) my PIN, and email me the new PIN, so that I can log in and change my account settings.

Thanks!

BUMP

Offline foolsh

• View Profile
Nothing but rejects so far, I'll mine til I wake back up and see if/what anything changes.

Nicely done with the MPOS pool.

138 rejected, sorry moving on to another pool.

Cheers
MMC: MMuq1vVQt16VsVBsfLWfXYLJ8PjTDUuD3H
PTS: PfWzKWzmAu3PJmHHZQ84VgQcoLEZbwcUbG

Offline progmac

• View Profile
i'm on this pool and everything is being rejected. very frustrating
if you want to support my incoherent ramblings
Bitshares PTS: PrziMMpXMMu948j5H7yvj3Ry8mnZBbsMYR

Offline foolsh

• View Profile
Nothing but rejects so far, I'll mine til I wake back up and see if/what anything changes.

Nicely done with the MPOS pool.
MMC: MMuq1vVQt16VsVBsfLWfXYLJ8PjTDUuD3H
PTS: PfWzKWzmAu3PJmHHZQ84VgQcoLEZbwcUbG