Author Topic: [ANN] [0% Fee] Extasie MMC Pool! Needs more of your CPU power! NEW SERVER  (Read 8205 times)

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Re: [ANN] [0% Fee] Extasie MMC Pool! Needs more of your CPU power! NEW SERVER
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2014, 07:22:03 pm »
Unfortunately, I could not test your pool, so did not include it in default config of newly released yam M7j.

Btw, if you are using getwork, it shall work.

I will check it out later and will add it to config with the next release, but the pool shall work stable, otherwise it is impossible to recomment it to people.

yvg1900
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2014, 10:07:20 pm »
Anyway, anyone with problems please send me a PM, thanks

I have sent you an email and one previous PM. I also posted a description of my problem in this thread. You did not respond to any of these messages. I have now sent you another PM.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2014, 12:20:05 am »
Anyway, anyone with problems please send me a PM, thanks

I have sent you an email and one previous PM. I also posted a description of my problem in this thread. You did not respond to any of these messages. I have now sent you another PM.

As far as I'm concerned, this fella is a bandit who has run off with my money. Can't reach the web site anymore. Can't reach support. Can't access funds.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey