Author Topic: Who is Cryptonomex?  (Read 5620 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@tonyk: no paper work has been done and no contract has been signes by me in that regard .. however I have a verbal aggreement with bm to get a "financial appreciation" for the work I "do" for bts2.0 (in particular python coding) .. note that I consider my previous "work" (support, coding, etc) as being delivered on a voluntery basis thus unpaid ..

Currently, I am in vacation and am happy to discuss this in detail when I am back at home ..

Finally, I do consider working in/for the BitShares ecosystem full-time in the near future .. (no details are decided yet though)

Ps. +5% to have arhag in "the team" (whatever that means) .. at least as a consultant ..

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Providing information about a private company is something that goes against my core believes.

That said, in this circumstances it was much needed.
It was also well do -  just enough info -20% angels share; no one with more than 15%; info who is in.

+5%

I have 2 other things, if you allow me - is Xeroc in? If not why? - this is question for him.

Other than Xeroc, I have a wish to see one more person in - arhag! I know he has stated earlier that he does not have the time to work on extra stuff as it is. This does not mean he is not interested in being a stakeholder (participating with money and general advice). I might have a man crush on him but I have not seen a single not well thought out idea. All his ideas are usually close to perfect. [The only problem I have ever had with them is...well being too perfect and so requiring a lot of work/coding when a 'just OK solution' will suffice]

Anyway - thanks for the answers already provided or upcoming.

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Dan, Stan, Ben, Nathan, Follow My Vote, Valentine, SVK, Cass, Chronos, Max W, Bo, Li,James,Vikram,Synapticad, Gregory, Lance (Agent86), Alt, Misc Laywers

In other words, people you know and love from around the forum.

Dream Team!

Pls don't forget Fabi/Xeroc on this dream team !!!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Who is this dude named Ben?

I'm drawing a blank with Li as well.

As far as I know [about 20% reliability] - Ben is drltc/theoretical/theoreticalbts, Li is the early Chinese investor in (BM) I3
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:43:28 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bobmaloney

Who is this dude named Ben?

I'm drawing a blank with Li as well.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Dan, Stan, Ben, Nathan, Follow My Vote, Valentine, SVK, Cass, Chronos, Max W, Bo, Li,James,Vikram,Synapticad, Gregory, Lance (Agent86), Alt, Misc Laywers

Dream Team!

Speaking of Dream Team, Michael X should also have been included on this list. 

We expect this list to grow since Cryptonomex is mostly an employee owned company.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline brainbug

• View Profile
Don't forget this document, by the Euro Banking Association, here:

https://www.abe-eba.eu/downloads/knowledge-and-research/EBA_20150511_EBA_Cryptotechnologies_a_major_IT_innovation_v1.0.pdf

BitShares is not mentioned but Ripple and friends as "asset-centric technologies". So, I'm wondering what BitShares would be..

In that regard, is CNX also concerned with compliance issues and lobbying, or "just" offering blockchain technology?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Answered in 17 minutes flat.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline karnal

• View Profile
but I want to know that CNX is all in - and if they have positioned themselves to live and die with BTS.

I'm all in BitShares!

+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
but I want to know that CNX is all in - and if they have positioned themselves to live and die with BTS.

I'm all in BitShares!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Oh and Bobmaloney, excellent questions, most courteously put!  +5%

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

+5% Thanks for sharing, great people.

Yep. Probably the best development team in the world. Eat your heart out Google  ;)

Offline betax

• View Profile

+5% Thanks for sharing, great people.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bobmaloney

Thanks for your replies and hard work.

Hopefully we can get a more in depth look at CNX via a Beyond Bitcoin interview with fuzzy in a similar manner as the Taulant/Bitsapphire Developer Hangout.

I believe that it will be beneficial to the community to hear about the CNX on this level before the worker proposal voting.

Thanks again fellas.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:01:00 pm by bobmaloney »
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Maybe we can get a list or pie chart of ownership percentages with names redacted?
Seeing an equal list of sub-10% ownership slices would sure let me sleep a lot easier with the current situation than seeing 2 or 3 30% slices.

No one currently controls more than 15% of the shareholder votes. 

89.5% of the founding shares are held by American's and 10.5% are held by a Chinese angel investor.  Additional shares will be issued on an ongoing basis  to eligible contributors of capital and labor and will include shareholders from many nations, mostly drawn from well known members of this international community. 

Founding share distribution was negotiated based on past contributions by former Invictus contributors (50%) and shareholders (50%) in such a way as to ensure that all essential intellectual property resides with Cryptonomex.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 02:08:06 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.