Author Topic: $500 Bounty - Invictus Innovations Logo & Website Theme  (Read 27655 times)

Offline jan

• View Profile
file sent per PM to super3 ...

here my btc address for the bounty: 1DasXriNEw3Q3MaZL7GesTh9nyQbRxDDnb

pls post tx if done ... thx again

jan
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline super3

• View Profile
Provide .ai and .psd if you can. Static .png will also help.

Offline jan

• View Profile
You both will receive 50% of the bounty, plus a 5% bump for each. We love both of your designs and probably incorporate features from both. Thanks for all the hard work you have put in. You both have proved yourself quite capable, and I may contact you both later for some later mockups that we will need for further projects.

Please provide the source files, and a BTC address for payment.

ok cool thx! Which format you prefer. Source file is .ai ! Pls post your prefered format ... thx ... iam travelling next days so hoping its ok, when sending the files on end of the week. and will sent you my second submission, right?

Offline super3

• View Profile
You both will receive 50% of the bounty, plus a 5% bump for each. We love both of your designs and probably incorporate features from both. Thanks for all the hard work you have put in. You both have proved yourself quite capable, and I may contact you both later for some later mockups that we will need for further projects.

Please provide the source files, and a BTC address for payment.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I think we will end up splitting the bounty between both parties because we will be combining elements from both.   Super3 will provide more details.

i like this diplomatic way to go ... thumbs up
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
I think in future closed submissions would be pretty bloody appropriate with all the submissions being displayed to the public after the cut off date...but anyways not really a site for a DAC so I don't care, but anyone wanting to start a DAC let this thread be a lesson...
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline bytemaster

I think we will end up splitting the bounty between both parties because we will be combining elements from both.   Super3 will provide more details.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline robozombie

• Technoholic
    • View Profile
May the one with the best design win! Now grab a cup of coffee and get back to work! ;D
Robozombie

Offline Number 1

• View Profile
This is fantastic. Kudos to byte paste for using the forum like this. This is why PTS and bitshares will be successful. Generating a strong following through involvement of the public and transparency!
PTS: Pj8UH9ExVidcFd4LKtEgPSrwrtpYhPhug8

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline jan

• View Profile
As i said before i will publish a second alternative draft... So i'll sumbit both designs.
I am following this thread, and it's my freedom to experiment and make a new adapted design when I get the feeling people want it to go into a certain direction.. And that's all there is to it really. I don't think there's a rule that says we can't experiment, reinvent or adapt designs or ideas ?

I don't think that this kind of discussion is very productive or effective for the results III needs. I could also argue that you got your design from www.peercoin.net or one of the other cryptosites, did Braun copy apple and microsoft apple or xerox ? Everybody copies everything.

Which is weird, but I guess explainable by your large use of templates and UI kits such as http://dribbble.com/shots/1001798-UI-Kit-PSD/attachments/118155 & http://dribbble.com/shots/947782-Freebie-PSD-Flat-UI-Kit/attachments/107093

You are right, I use some free UI template pieces and put this in a context to fit III! They're free and have been put out there for that purpose.

Offline howardroark

• View Profile
Nice design Jan. Although I'm feeling a bit copied, considering this was your design before I posted mine:

Quote from: Jan

You seemed to have COMPLETELY changed your design style after I posted mine, and removed your previous design to hide that drastic change. Your large focus on drop shadows and gradients is COMPLETELY gone. Which is weird, but I guess explainable by your large use of templates and UI kits such as http://dribbble.com/shots/1001798-UI-Kit-PSD/attachments/118155 & http://dribbble.com/shots/947782-Freebie-PSD-Flat-UI-Kit/attachments/107093

I mean it's one thing to adapt your design, but you completely dropped  everything you had, including your news section, charts section. It looks like you based your new design on mine, which I feel is a bit unfair, and usually why these types of contests are kept under wraps (see: 99designs.com).

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Wow, some great themes..  Master, your gona have a hard time picking..
Yup, great turn-out with skilled graphic designers, invictus-innovations and tradebitshares.com really needs an update as well  :)

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
Wow, some great themes..  Master, your gona have a hard time picking..
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline super3

• View Profile
Looks like Jan came back swinging. This is going to be a tight one.