Author Topic: $500 Bounty - Invictus Innovations Logo & Website Theme  (Read 27649 times)

Offline bytemaster

I will let super3 make the decision as our web lead. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile

Offline super3

• View Profile
I love it. Will need a bit of polish, but I think we can work with that template Bytemaster.

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
Great work Jan!

Your most recent submission is fantastic.

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jan

• View Profile
Hi all, here is my submission! I have sent this weeks before to bytemaster directly .. so pls bytemaster, can you pls confirm this, cause i don't  want  m_swalley think i have copy his logo idea!? This would be very nice... iam throwing my submission in contest ... let me give yo ua short explain to my design! First of all i like idea of KISS - keep it simple and stupid ... so iam thinking to much info on homescreen .. could scare some users ... so iam thinking how to route the users to right direction ... the main pillars of III are the products ... so keep this in front ...

Why those colors!? So green is color of hope and i have hope that III could change the ways of identifying and trading online...i decide to put products in slider a little bit like glass effect ... cause i want to reinforce the transparence effect (open source etc) ...

The only the news section and the PTS chart of past 48h all with chance to go more in detail when clicking on "more" buttons...

For Logo type i have decide to publish this logo now , but as you can see on my first post here ... i have a second submission ...
As you can see if have upload different view of page design cause i want to give little bit more feeling about.

I hope you'll enjoy my submision and i could hopefully explain my intension for using colors etc. ....
If you have question concerning about pls don't hesitate to contact my anytime.

Cheers
JAN

Hope you'll enjoy my drafts ....

EDIT: will publish my drafts again when contest is over ... will polish and make an alternative design tomorrow also :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:28:22 pm by jan »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star - F. Nietzsche

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Not entirely sure what is meant by dull - but if referring to the main-content and black and white images, this is mostly because I was thinking A). They might be able to come to life when hovering over them - in-turn not distracting you in the process and B). They are by no means meant as final images - would need time and resources to pick out proper legally owned stock photography, but if possible, will always be best using either a consolidated icon-set or actual pictures of the real products...

If anyone has any other feedback, I would be happy to try out some variations, but for now, just wanted to focus on the spacing and organisation of information.

Colours can be easily changed universally through a few lines of CSS - layout is a whole other issue :-)

Personally, I like your design very much. The style , layout, color are sophisticated.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline m_smalley

• View Profile
    • R1 DOT MY
Not entirely sure what is meant by dull - but if referring to the main-content and black and white images, this is mostly because I was thinking A). They might be able to come to life when hovering over them - in-turn not distracting you in the process and B). They are by no means meant as final images - would need time and resources to pick out proper legally owned stock photography, but if possible, will always be best using either a consolidated icon-set or actual pictures of the real products...

If anyone has any other feedback, I would be happy to try out some variations, but for now, just wanted to focus on the spacing and organisation of information.

Colours can be easily changed universally through a few lines of CSS - layout is a whole other issue :-)

Offline bytemaster

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Happy holidays to all ...

I am a big believer in LESS is MORE - especially when it comes to something complicated.

I've finished off the draft for the homepage - if it is selected, I will also ensure I properly visualise a few other pages as well as what it should look like responsively on mobile devices and such - and for a little extra bounty could probably get it cut up and presented in HTML5 / CSS3 rather quickly.

As for the logo - again, LESS is MORE - and could send you a 100 different things to look at - but selected my favourite.

If you choose to work with me / pay bounty, I will ensure that we continue working on the logo, typography and design in general until you are entirely happy with the results.

imho, this looks too dull, although i agree that sometimes less is more, but being dull is an entirely different story :)

Offline m_smalley

• View Profile
    • R1 DOT MY
Happy holidays to all ...

I am a big believer in LESS is MORE - especially when it comes to something complicated.

I've finished off the draft for the homepage - if it is selected, I will also ensure I properly visualise a few other pages as well as what it should look like responsively on mobile devices and such - and for a little extra bounty could probably get it cut up and presented in HTML5 / CSS3 rather quickly.

As for the logo - again, LESS is MORE - and could send you a 100 different things to look at - but selected my favourite.

If you choose to work with me / pay bounty, I will ensure that we continue working on the logo, typography and design in general until you are entirely happy with the results.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:43:23 am by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yago

• View Profile
Not entirely sure when thanks giving is but can tell you that I managed to make a start on the design today and look forward to finding some more time to finish things off. Only hope I can find that time before thanks giving - should probably go Google that now...

For the lazy, thanksgiving dates:
  • October 14, 2013 (Canada)
  • November 7, 2013 (Liberia)
  • November 27, 2013 (Norfolk Island)
  • November 28, 2013 (USA)

I guess that we're talking about thanksgiving on the USA.
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline m_smalley

• View Profile
    • R1 DOT MY
Not entirely sure when thanks giving is but can tell you that I managed to make a start on the design today and look forward to finding some more time to finish things off. Only hope I can find that time before thanks giving - should probably go Google that now...

Offline bytemaster

Can you confirm the exact date / time for final submissions?

Can you also confirm if the 5 BTC bounty could be paid in USD or only via BTC ...?

I prefer to pay bounties via BTC.

I will pick a date, but given the holidays coming, lets plan to review the website submissions after thanksgiving so everyone has some free time to work on theirs.